Dressing up for the show?

anastaza

Just curious if anyone here dressed up in a special costume for the show? Basically, something much more elaborate than jeans and a t-shirt. ;) If so, I want to see pictures!!!! Or if your show is coming up, would you like to share what kind of fun creation/ensemble you will be wearing?

I was loving all the awesome costumes I saw on Saturday at Barclays. My friend took pictures of a lot of the fans in costume, too.

With that, I never thought I'd be one to participate but I decided that I want to recreate this look for the St. Paul show in a couple of weeks:

CHuIsv9UcAA9Tf3.jpg

Hopefully I can pull it off!!! :D

Guest Rachelle of London

of course, I have 3 outfits planned already, just need to finalise my other costumes. I always dress up. Last time was easy, I just recreated the GGw costume for all my shows but this time I'm going all out :lmao:

of course, I have 3 outfits planned already, just need to finalise my other costumes. I always dress up. Last time was easy, I just recreated the GGw costume for all my shows but this time I'm going all out :lmao:

NICE!!! You will have to post pictures!!!

Just curious if anyone here dressed up in a special costume for the show? Basically, something much more elaborate than jeans and a t-shirt. ;) If so, I want to see pictures!!!! Or if your show is coming up, would you like to share what kind of fun creation/ensemble you will be wearing?

I was loving all the awesome costumes I saw on Saturday at Barclays. My friend took pictures of a lot of the fans in costume, too.

With that, I never thought I'd be one to participate but I decided that I want to recreate this look for the St. Paul show in a couple of weeks:

CHuIsv9UcAA9Tf3.jpg

don't have a hole in your fish nets!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE M HAD ONE HERE. Honestly I was shocked and appalled.

don't have a hole in your fish nets!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE M HAD ONE HERE. Honestly I was shocked and appalled.

Right??? I just bought mine yesterday, and I will treat them with extra care. I can't guarantee that they will survive the show, though.

CHuIsv9UcAA9Tf3.jpg

You're gonna look so good!!!

And chelle, what are your 3 outfits????

You can find the cutie pie's Insta here:

https://instagram.com/guillentio/

Judging by the art style, I assume that it was this person who designed it: https://instagram.com/gabrielhlucero/

He makes really, really cute snippets of M in cartoon version. M Instagrammed a screenshot of his Holy Water clip yesterday!

edit: Found the pic! https://instagram.com/p/ziy4ZfLpnG/?taken-by=gabrielhlucero

Click here to save the pic. I'm not sure how to print it on a shirt but it should be easy.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's funny because her BIM Madonna look is quite my style. I already have the Moschino crop top to the shorts she wore on Jimmy Fallon, so London night one I'm wearing the crop top, some shorts, fishnets and this gold jacket. London night 2 I'm gonna wear the blue Marilyn Monroe top (pictured above) and some shorts and then Paris show I'm gonna wear an outfit like the Brits performance one. I can't be wearing skimpy clothes in a foreign country don't wanna be mistaken for a Parisienne hooker :lmao: my mum has a matador jacket that I can wear which is identical I swear. So excited.

My other shows I have no clue what I'm wearing. My mum is gonna dress up like M in the music video for the Glasgow show. :lmao:

Go for it girly!! Or you could perhaps find some type of pink hairspray?? :D

I'll see what I can do!!! My hair is so dark (it's practically black) that it may be hard for the pink to show through, but hopefully I can make something work. :)