MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Miley Cyrus

Barney    0

How was it going to be a success? I agree with you but im interested. Nothing couldve made it a success.

Barney    0

I think shes already said shes written the hits for the next album. The record company are happy so set her free for this.

They werent at first it caused dramas, but she has already put the next hit album into place. They gave in. You dont want to lose Miley Cyrus. Apparently she has said in one meeting she said she would buy herself out of the contract if they didnt let her do this and give it away for free. They could get fucked.

They caved.

LHakaLH    0

Whore needs to give it up. It's not cute nor funny anymore. She looks stupid. Music may be good but her pathetic antics completely ruin it and turn people off.

Barney    0

Whore needs to give it up. It's not cute nor funny anymore. She looks stupid. Music may be good but her pathetic antics completely ruin it and turn people off.

I get that.

Shes young, and probably stoned. She wouldnt be doing it in 10 years time.Were watching her grow up. Shes being a little out there but with a little comedic side to blunt the edges.

le smoking    0

I still can't believe she let the Bangerz era die so soon. She captured the zeitgeist in a major way and then she released Adore You :/ I wish she put out Drive as the 3rd single with a dramatic stylized video (like her Marc Jacobs campaign) then #GETITRIGHT with a silly video to coincide with the tour

CJM    0

Bangerz needed more singles! So much potential

I still can't believe she let the Bangerz era die so soon. She captured the zeitgeist in a major way and then she released Adore You :/ I wish she put out Drive as the 3rd single with a dramatic stylized video (like her Marc Jacobs campaign) then #GETITRIGHT with a silly video to coincide with the tour

This.

M.Dolla    0

Bangerz needed more singles! So much potential

Drive, Do My Thang, & Someone Else (I LIVE for the the Love Don't Live Here Anymore excerpt) all deserved to be singles!!!

Katypatra    0

Drive, Do My Thang, & Someone Else (I LIVE for the the Love Don't Live Here Anymore excerpt) all deserved to be singles!!!

Yes!! Agreed! Bangerz is an amazing album. I listened to it while doing cardio, best thing ever!

Butter9    0

+ 1 . Love Bangerz .

Django    0

Her free album still is one of the best albums of this year and also from the last years. It's not a failure, even less an artistic one.

Stephen    0

BB Talk is such a hilarious video I love it.

M.Dolla    0

Metacritic omfg 😂😂 did any of yall see bangerz tour? I fucking LOVED it

I loved the tour! I didn't like the documentary style they added would've preferred the tour only tbh

Je5u5    0

Metacritic omfg 😂😂 did any of yall see bangerz tour? I fucking LOVED it

Saw it when it came to Madrid and had a blast even if I only knew like 5 songs.

MCHL    0

Bangerz deserved so much more.

1. We Can't Stop

2. Wrecking Ball

3. Drive

4. #GETITRIGHT

5. Do My Thang (her best song)

END ERA

CJM    0

Bangerz deserved so much more.

1. We Can't Stop

2. Wrecking Ball