MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Miley Cyrus

Love it, especially The baby bong 😂

She's so pretty

Dead petz was trashy, cheap and pretentious but it's kinda interesting as well. It was a cute little (artístic) failure.

I think the only failure here is YOU. :lol:

I just love Miley!! She is doing it right as far as knowing her place and respecting Madonna!! She can dress like Madonna and it's just cute, because you know she's doing it out of respect and with fun loving attitude.

Oh thanks. Madonna should do something like this. I bet she has a ton of recent unreleased material.

Hahaha!

Madonna doesn't do free albums. Who will pay her rent?

One of the year's best albums but it is not being noticed. I realise radio would never play a song like BB Talk but perhaps with a regular release it would get more traction.

One of the year's best albums but it is not being noticed. I realise radio would never play a song like BB Talk but perhaps with a regular release it would get more traction.

Yes but maybe thats why it is smart

In these times of payola, instagram and bad music been shoved down our throaths...

Shes being more progressive than any other popstar

Our internet radio station has rarely really mainstream stuff. She wasn't on my end of the year lists, but she was on some of the other editors' lists and was praised a lot, especially for that Karen song.

Dunno about regular radio stations. I was referring to our alternative internet station.

Album of the year, and it was free. Love the new video so much. Perfect. 2 years ago I thought she was the tackiest stuck up bitch on the planet I wanted to tread on. Now look at what shes fucking doing. She is ON it! This has got to be her prime. Jesus.

Gosh!! Dead petz is a SHIT álbum! Unfinished demos, nothing more than that

fuck off dude!

Mind ramblings on paper to music, its a side project. It wasnt intended to be ray of light.

Shes young, experimented off label and it was interesting. So interesting its my fave album of the year. Too long, maybe but ive got a short attention span. Her voice is incredible on it and it is NOTHING like the other pop bitches could even dream of coughing up. And i really didnt like her. Bravo from me, and the new video???? Gaga with her budget could never and she actually CALLS her music art pop. girl pls.