MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Miley Cyrus

I had no idea she had released a new album. I haven't heard anything about it. :shock:

Is there a way to download the album from somewhere? I clicked the link and it went to the site where you can stream it. But I'd like to have it on my phone so I could really focus to the music.

And NICK JONAS ALL THE WAY!! :drool:

I had no idea she had released a new album. I haven't heard anything about it. :shock:

Is there a way to download the album from somewhere? I clicked the link and it went to the site where you can stream it. But I'd like to have it on my phone so I could really focus to the music.

And NICK JONAS ALL THE WAY!! :drool:

Are you fucking kidding?? Its amazing! Youll die, its a side project Miley gave it for free (its her being stoned talking about her life and dead pets) Its wonderful. Ill get you a link babe... 2 mins.

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/J40cuKOl/file.html

click on DOWNLOAD NOW in the orange box. Nothing else.

It all looks kind of sad and tragic really. Another car crash who thinks she 'gets' Madonna but will probably end up going Britney in a few years.

It all looks kind of sad and tragic really. Another car crash who thinks she 'gets' Madonna but will probably end up going Britney in a few years.

indeed

I respect her a lot. She has her own vision and she's sticking to it no matter what.

Miley_Cyrus_Topless_9_679x1024.jpg

WHAT THE HELL!!? :blink:

Are you fucking kidding?? Its amazing! Youll die, its a side project Miley gave it for free (its her being stoned talking about her life and dead pets) Its wonderful. Ill get you a link babe... 2 mins.

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/J40cuKOl/file.html

click on DOWNLOAD NOW in the orange box. Nothing else.

Thank you, I'll give it a listen! :)

lighter is my favourite song on dead petz.

love miley <3

Miley Cockrus. :lmao:

:lmao:

I like Miley but she looks weird with that false penis. Just too much and too tacky.

I finally gave Miley's new album a listen and I am blown away. Never ever expected it to be that good. Whoever said that this is what Artpop aimed to be and failed miserably, was right.

Terry Richardson released more nude photos of Miley.

Gorgeous but She's no Madonna though 😂

Terry Richardson released more nude photos of Miley.

Gorgeous but She's no Madonna though

Love them! She must be the first popstar since Madonna to intentionally show her vagine

Love them! She must be the first popstar since Madonna to intentionally show her vagine

Nah. Gaga has flashed her puss a lot intentionally.

Nah. Gaga has flashed her puss a lot intentionally.

lol you can't blame me for forgetting ! Literally no one cared

Miley's releasing a video for BB talk! Not one of my favourites from the album but I'm still excited

I love BB Talk so much! It's the perfect song for relationships in the millennial age.