MadonnaNation.com Forums
Guest Pud Whacker

Miley Cyrus

Guest Pud Whacker

i couldnt find the thread with these titles. i saw the old closed one. you can rename it but please but her name in the Topic Tags.

----

cleaning house and listening to her new album and its BRILLIANT!!!w

whoever would have thought?!!!

oh yeah, i forgot she put out a free album...http://mileycyrusandherdeadpetz.com/...the first video/song is just horrific...but a few songs in and i'm liking it...it's very sweet...i'ma finish the album though...

lol i wonder if bbtalk is about patrick swartzenegger, lmao

"why do they put the dick in the pussy...fuck you!" :laugh:

am in love with a bunch of tracks of this album...and it is a cool light headed kind of love...not overly dramatic or saturating.

It's one of the best albums from a solo female of the year together with Rebel Heart, Honeymoon and FROOT.

Ive got it on now, im missing big brother but cant turn it off, its a hypnotizing ride. Once your'e on you cant get off. Genius. RH has really outstanding tracks but if RH didnt exist (heaven forbid) this is the best album by anyone in years. I want to lie on a beach in koh samui with my headphones, it would detox my soul.

I was gonna do a poll thread, but I'll dump it here.

Who is the hottest Miley boyfriend?

Nick Jonas

Miley%20Cyrus%20and%20Nick%20Jonas.jpg

293.jonas.nick.lr.102709.jpg

Justin Gaston

miley-cyrus-justin-milkshake.jpg?1

orig-3183221.jpg

Liam Hemsworth

1363193305_liam-hemsworth-miley-cyrus-ar

181972_1338023356261_full.jpg

Patrick Schwarzenegger

miley-cyrus-patrick-schwarzenegger-day-d

patrick-schwarzenegger-bio.jpg?w=330

Dane Cook

dane-cook-miley-cyrus-dating-lead.jpg?w=

1290997208-dane_cook_-_courtney_cook.jpg

^ Liam Hemsworth.

I think Miley is suffering from releasing the album for free. Just not getting much publicity for the album. When something is that easy to have, there is no real rush for it. Personally, I don't think people should own music without paying for it. Undermines the whole profession of making and creating music. I know the corporates have taken over but wish there was another way of getting music out and making profits for musicians, song-writers and artists.

At the time Justin.

NIck was still a child and in that awkward stage when Miley was with him....

But if we are going with what they look like now. Nick all the way. Bitch grew into a MAN and then some. GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME!

Guest Pud Whacker

Her new album is brilliant! Lighter is my fave. There are so many good songs on it.

Never thought I would stan for a MILEY CYRUS album!

me either - not in a million years!

patrick all the way! he's got that useless look about him but so so hot.

me either - not in a million years!

:lol: Feel the same way, Miley has really grown on so many people. Her cute fun personality shines a lot but especially her growth as a singer and recording artist. She has talent and keeps growing as an artist.

I would have never thought that I will say someday that I really like a Miley Cyrus album :lol:

But the album is so good :bow: Listen to it all day

What really surprises me is her voice. Her voice is so versatile and really suits the style of the Album :dramatic:

Fucking love Miley

And I vote LIAM 😍😍😍

I would have never thought that I will say someday that I really like a Miley Cyrus album :lol:

But the album is so good :bow: Listen to it all day

What really surprises me is her voice. Her voice is so versatile and really suits the style of the Album :dramatic:

Exactly my thoughts. :lol:

Miley Cyrus wears prosthetic manhood, a tiny gold leotard and gets up close and personal with her 6ft 7in dancer as she kicks off her Dead Petz tour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3326714/Her-wildest-Miley-Cyrus-wears-prosthetic-penis-tiny-gold-leotard-gets-close-personal-6ft-7in-dancer-kicks-Dead-Petz-tour.html

2EA193EC00000578-3326714-image-a-23_1448

2EA193CC00000578-3326714-image-a-60_1448

2EA090AC00000578-3326714-image-a-47_1448

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I think its hilarious. I know its a few small dates but didnt she ask the fans to go to 1 of them naked for filming a video?

I entered a competition to win a trip to go to it. but didnt win.

well whatever, at this point she can do whatever crazy wacko shyt, I wouldn't care or mind after that wonderful album she just released and which I listend to quite often... and at least her crazy stuff it's not pretentious like Gaga .