PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

What booing?!!! Happy you loved it Whoop!!

Someone posted this, I thought GT was before WTG?

5F6081ED-85C7-4B0E-B10F-2514D8C0A391.jpg

someone said their was famous people behind the curtain I heard screaming and booing on that girls that were video periscope Chaz. I heard what I heard.

I don't know about everyone else but I didn't get home till 2:00 am. After I got off the subway the buses going across center city stopped running but I heard nothing was going to be affected until today. I had to take a cab.

Fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed and woke up just in time to get ready for work. Shutting most of the transportation in the city down should make for an interesting weekend.

Stephen, Bill, Whoop, Larkspur, JohnPaul, Peter and Scrapple, glad you all loved it and looking forward to all of the detailed reviews. Everyone seems to be blown away again which is fantastic.

Signed :thumbsup::clap:

and what kind of technical difficulty was it ? She only sits and plays the guitar ?

Dont see any difference if Monte plays the guitar on GT or Madonna on WTG !

The only thing I can think of is there was some type of time issue with the venue that she had to be finished at a certain time and so she had to cut one song.

What time did she go on? On here, it seemed a bit later than the other shows.

All I know is that I want Bill as my concert buddy next time!!! He is very high energy and dancing the entire time!! I'm so mad we were separated by the fascist catwalk!!! Haha

But we kept noticing each other during the show and it was amazing!!!!

All I know is that I want Bill as my concert buddy next time!!! He is very high energy and dancing the entire time!! I'm so mad we were separated by the fascist catwalk!!! Haha

But we kept noticing each other during the show and it was amazing!!!!

You will have to get tickets together next time. Perhaps you could both come to Melbourne in March. :laugh: