PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

I am glad she didn't choose one of the pope people. The pictures are funny but it would come off as disrespectful to him. That would be a huge controversy overshadowing the good things about the tour.

Yes, I am glad about this too. The tour is too amazing for people to give it negative press.

its not stephen. just repeating it here in case someone missed it.

Aww. That's what I thought. The guy looked a little too shy but it was too blurry to tell.

yeah thats what it thought.. he seemed a little shy compared to his periscope lol

What an amazing show!! I'm off to Cincinnati. Everyone get home safe.. Note nite

Ok

First off

There was no booing

Secondly

The crowd was NOT dead

There was a lot of energy in the room. The crowd went wild during soooooo many parts of the show. But the biggest cheers came from Holy Water, Deeper and Deeper, and Material Girl. As soon as the opening male vocals came on for Material, I swear everyone lost it. I think that's become one of my favorite performances. I loooooooove it. The whole Art Deco section is just to die for!!!

It was an amazing night! I had FANTASTIC SEATS (thank you binarycool!!!), and come Rebel Heart it felt like she was singing to me.

The woman is flawless. In her beauty, her moves, and her voice. It's such a tourdeforce. And a workout for the fans! I'm beat as hell! And I've lost my voice!!

I'm trying not to think of missing Who's That Girl because I had such a great night. I would have loved it but there was so much to be happy about.

I agree with whoop. I thought the crowd was way into it.

And I have to say that a m a z I n g outfit at the start of Music!!!

Oh I do hope it was technical difficulties tho I had a feeling in that clip wherever it was where she said "shall I do WTG or go straight into Ghosttown?"

I love both but sentimentally I would prefer WTG . We need that superfan Billy who she interacts with to be at every show to make her play it. She listens to him

It'd be a shame if she cut WTG for good. Hopefully it was technical difficulties. I want the set list to get bigger, not shorter by the time the DVD is filmed!