PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

as long as some fans don't start with the "I'm selling my ticket cuz theres no wtf" bullshit.

just ask guy with some fans and I'm sure she'll add it again

Maybe she was overwhelmed by the reaction at Barclays and thought people liked that more. But honestly, WTG is one of THE major goosebump moments of the show. I think it wasn't necessarily planned either for Quebec, and she may have added it in to make up for her Montreal mistake.

WTG is one of the highlights though. If she wants to change anything, maybe cut the medley from three songs to two. She should keep WTG, people really really loved it (more than the medley from my experience)

Maybe she felt there were too many slow songs, but WTG was the best. FAR better than Ghosttown, much as I loved that. :( LOL, I'm not having a mini meltdown here or anything. :lmao:

I don't think ghosttown was off key at all. not sure where that comes from. she just needs to add it somewhere else cuz it were 3 ballads in a row. I knew she would remove one. I say she has to remove holy water but I know everyone will disagree lol

i thought the "who's that girl" chorus was a lil too high to sing and that was slightly off.. not ghosttown. but i heard ghosttown was off key for one show cuz she didn't hear it in her earpiece or something

well all i can say is keep asking guy & her people cuz they're obviously listening so she might change some stuff but i don't think she's gonna change a lot too many times within just a week, so if she changed it again after tonight i don't expect her to change anything for like a month

someone posted in the periscope @Erotica4u

im going to sell my tickes if she do not perform WTG

That's the troll who kept bitching at the original Periscoper for being annoying until they turned it off, then the idiot followed the second stream.

Ghosttown was off key in Quebec and tonight. It wasn't that noticeable in Brooklyn (which I also filmed). I think 3 ballads is too much. But the two superior ones are clearly WTG and RH.

I was going to say exactly the same. IDK about Quebec but she was bad today during Ghosttown. I loved in Brooklyn tho, she did good IMO

Of course WTG performance is superior. But again fans were crying for Ghosttown, so there you have.

Does this venue have some type of curfew time? If she came on slightly late, maybe she had to cut a song. Perhaps she will add it back in in other shows if she goes on earlier or the venue doesn't have a cut off time?