PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

I hope she comes on at 9:31 tonight! i want to catch a bit of the show on periscope but i also need sleep aswell :lol:

Stephen said Madonna turned of Periscope. :( that pic is not mine previous I posted found it on tumblr. lol

Stephen said Madonna turned of Periscope. :( that pic is not mine previous I posted found it on tumblr. lol

I'm surprised it took them this long to catch on, TBH, when Monte was the one who started it and did Holiday backstage in Quebec.

I'm surprised it took them this long to catch on, TBH, when Monte was the one who started it and did Holiday backstage in Quebec.

It's so unfair to the people who wan't to see. I didn't know you can turn them off and yes it's his fault. LOL

It's so unfair to the people who wan't to see. I didn't know you can turn them off and yes it's his fault. LOL

I don't think there's actually anything wrong with Periscoping because the quality is so crappy, it's like back to pre-YT video quality. It actually hypes people up more who maybe hadn't bought tickets and makes them want to actually attend a show.