PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

I can't even focus on work today. I swear, this has been the least productive year of my professional career because of Madonna. The leaks, the Grammys, the Brits, the video premiers, the promo tour, the album release, and now this.

I can't even focus on work today. I swear, this has been the least productive year of my profession career because of Madonna. The leaks, the Grammys, the Brits, the video premiers, the promo tour, the album release, and now this.

omg I'm the same :lmao:

if you're taking NJ transit, it takes about an hour and 45 mins to get to Philly at 30th Street Station. So if you're leaving at 2 you'll make good time. You'll be on the train before the work rush, and might be able to get on an express train that won't hit all the stops in NJ.

Actually, you might want to drive.

If the concert doesn't end till midnight, the last train at 30th street station departs at 12:14am. And the next one doesn't come till 5:15am.

There's a megabus that leaves philly at 3:47am

damn i wish i could go to this show i saw amazing seats popping up online right at the heart :grr:

I looked it up this morning too! Good seats for $190 something.

I

i'm going...i need help with the seating chart...does anyone know what the seating numbers are like...? does section one start seat numbers 1-say 11 going left to right and section 3 going right to left or what is it?

based on your seats, can you help me out? anyone have against the runway? what section row and seat number are you??

Hi, Mensch ... I don't know if this will help you or not, but here's what I can tell you about DC:

I was in the Floor Section 3, and my seats were 3 and 4. That meant that I was two seats away from the catwalk (to my left). Seats were facing forward toward the main stage. I think I was row R or S or T or something like that -- which meant I was back farther, but that was good in a way, because the cross intersection was just in front of me. When she was on the heart stage, she was behind me, so we all were turned around (or else watching her on the big screens).

All this said, Philly seems to be doing it differently. They aren't using letters -- just numbers. And I don't know if the left side is a mirror image of the right or not.

Again, I hope this is helpful. If there are still seats available near the heart, I might recommend that. You're close to her for several portions of the show, and she's always in front of you. In fact, I wish I could snag those kind of seats and trade them for mine -- but ... I'll enjoy the show no matter what, I'm sure.

Enjoy, everyone. Safe travels. Hope there's a minimum of extra drama because of the papal movement. ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working a half day today. I don't know why I didn't just take the whole day off because I am completely useless.

I'm working a half day today. I don't know why I didn't just take the whole day off because I am completely useless.

:lol:

I think most of us get like that on the day of a Madonna show.

It's called Madonna distraction

I think most of us get like that on the day of a Madonna show.

It's called Madonna distraction

:lol: This whole year has been that way for me. Today is the pinnacle though.

But isn't the pope supposed to arrive in Philly on Saturday? Honestly before anyone asks I really couldn't care less but I'm wondering because you guys keep saying he's already in town today :lol::sneaky:

It's amazing the effect she has on us isn't ?

Are you going to blast out Madonna music when you get home?

You bet! I'm playing her at work, I'll play her all the way home, while I'm home, and on the way to the concert. :lol:

You bet! I'm playing her at work, I'll play her all the way home, while I'm home, and on the way to the concert. :lol:

I hope you have an amazing night. I was in Boston last week and couldn't believe that I was going to miss the show by a week. I really wanted to go.

Another unproductive day for you? :lol: