PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

TODAY MUTHA FUCKAS!

I'm coming for your banana MADONNA!!!! I hope you like to share!!!! #sharingiscaring

ROLL CALL (thanks Chelle!!!!!):

Philadelphia Sept 24th - Unapologetic Rebel, Nabguy, Johnpaul911, Stephen, Bill, kaw214, whoop, mensch, and other heaux

WellsFargoCenter_Madonna_2015-09-24_2015

Can't go or feeling lucky? TRY TO WIN 4 TICKETS HERE: That shit ended and I didn't win.

tumblr_mpwmk3o8Ap1s7mdj8o1_250.gif

I seriously don't know how I'm going to make it through this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen, will you let me know when you get your email with details about the VIP package? I'm anxiously awaiting mine.

I'm going.. Worked super hard.. Leaving alabama Wednesday and should arrive a couple hours before the concert starts... Yay!!!

I'm going.. Worked super hard.. Leaving alabama Wednesday and should arrive a couple hours before the concert starts... Yay!!!

WOOO!!! I'll add you to the ROLL CALL oh wait Chelle already had you down!!!

Section 207 row 13 seats 11 & 12

Plus I have an extra ticket behind my seat if anyone wants it..

Section 207 row 13 seats 11 & 12

Plus I have an extra ticket behind my seat if anyone wants it..

One of us from MNation needs to get picked!!!!!!

Stephen, what would you do with a banana besides sticking it up your ass? :lol:

Its directly behind us .. Not great but its a ticket to see Madonna...

Section 106! I saw her in DC for the first US date, then this weekend in Brooklyn. Philly BETTER bring the energy Thursday!! Can't wait!

One of us from MNation needs to get picked!!!!!!

Stephen, what would you do with a banana besides sticking it up your ass? :lol:

Well first I'm going to say, "Madonna, WHAT IS THIS SHIT? What am I supposed to do this THIS? I NEED AN EGGPLANT"

Then I'm going to ask her if she would like to share. Then I'm going to eat it and offer her a bite.

:)

(no one better steal this shit or you're dead)

4 DAYS!

I'm coming for your banana MADONNA!!!! I hope you like to share!!!! #sharingiscaring

ROLL CALL (thanks Chelle!!!!!):

Philadelphia Sept 24th - Unapologetic Rebel, Nabguy, Johnpaul911, Stephen, Bill, kaw214, whoop

WellsFargoCenter_Madonna_2015-09-24_2015

Can't go or feeling lucky? TRY TO WIN 4 TICKETS HERE: http://www.fansocialhub.com/wfc/madonnarebelheart/offer.html

Just got my email!

i'm going...i need help with the seating chart...does anyone know what the seating numbers are like...? does section one start seat numbers 1-say 11 going left to right and section 3 going right to left or what is it?

based on your seats, can you help me out? anyone have against the runway? what section row and seat number are you??

how far does it go? anyone have a catwalk seat? what's your seat number? 18? 24?

How many shows are u doing, Mensch? 4? :omg: