Europe General Admission Time?

Confessions92

oh, i thought about it later...i'm there from the 8th til 13th....but there's no tickets....and in the end my bf decided to come with me, so i guess i can't leave him alone 2 days.... :lol:

Yes you can! He should be buying you a ticket anyway. (I thought you were having problems with him? Hope thats worked out:)

Is it impossible for tickets?? I could try if you want, I know who I could email.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes you can! He should be buying you a ticket anyway. (I thought you were having problems with him? Hope thats worked out:)

Is it impossible for tickets?? I could try if you want, I know who I could email.

Barney can you get me a hookup for 2 floor seats at either London show, my sister wants to go now with her friend. Ticketmaster is sold out

oh no...it's all ok with my bf....

mmmmmm if it's not too much worry for you you could check....

(it's like half a year that i'm giving slightly subtle messages to my bf and others that madonna will be in italy, Turin, the day of my....eeerhmm....20 birthday....but the message hasn't be received by anyone.... :lol: )

ikr :(

I think my ticket is to the left of the main stage, perhaps second "block" and row 13. (Amsterdam)

Last I checked there are still tickets in Torino. Unfortunately for me it's the worst italian town she could have picked! I can't go there.

I think my ticket is to the left of the main stage, perhaps second "block" and row 13. (Amsterdam)

Last I checked there are still tickets in Torino. Unfortunately for me it's the worst italian town she could have picked! I can't go there.

Why? are you like Thelma and Louise that cant go to Texas? :popcorn2: I knew you couldnt be as sweet as you always are. Dish the dirt!

=

some vip package remain...but i should buy ticket, transport and maybe hotel....

Why? are you like Thelma and Louise that cant go to Texas? :popcorn2: I knew you couldnt be as sweet as you always are. Dish the dirt!

=

Hahaha! Hooooray somebody thinks I'm a bad gurrrrl : D (FINALLY ABOUT TIME.)

Actually it's nothing remotely funny or saucy, it's my dads "girl"friend. She

lives in Torino, and contrary to how happy I could have been about an italian "stepmom" she is absolutely horrible and very jealous of me. My dad is 70, has had one quadruple heart operation and two hip replacements and she still gives him a hard time if he spends time with me in Norway while she is in Italy... Thankfully he still lives here. They have been together for more than 15 years and there's nothing I can do about it.

Hahaha! Hooooray somebody thinks I'm a bad gurrrrl : D (FINALLY ABOUT TIME.)

Actually it's nothing remotely funny or saucy, it's my dads "girl"friend. She

lives in Torino, and contrary to how happy I could have been about an italian "stepmom" she is absolutely horrible and very jealous of me. My dad is 70, has had one quadruple heart operation and two hip replacements and she still gives him a hard time if he spends time with me in Norway while she is in Italy... Thankfully he still lives here. They have been together for more than 15 years and there's nothing I can do about it.

Ughh 15 years and they dont live in the same country? Well as long as they are happy I guess. Why would she be jealous? some people. :republican: haha,x

Ughh 15 years and they dont live in the same country? Well as long as they are happy I guess. Why would she be jealous? some people. :republican: haha,x

Bring your rifle to Torino, or hire Vande to do my dirty work! :lol: My dad has helped me survive financially while I have been sick and out of work, I'm guessing that's part of it. She dosen't have any children and I look a little like my mum, but still I have no idea. She has nothing to complain about with money, she got her claws in my grandmothers inheritance and has travelled the world each year on my dads expense.

It's not just me, nobody else really likes her as she's nasty socially to be around.

its sometimes scary. for SS or confessions (not sure which one) in amsterdam people stood up out of nowhere 2 hours before we could enter and everyone pushed so hard i almost suffocated. no joke.

I rembember that one it was sticky and sweet tour in amsterdam. i dont know what happend but within two seconds we were like canned and it wasnt funny

I was browsing viagogo, kind of looking for tickets in Europe and I saw that the dates in Paris have this map:

01a558.jpg

How accurate is this? Does it mean Early Entry ticket holders will have access only to the front of the stage?

I was browsing viagogo, kind of looking for tickets in Europe and I saw that the dates in Paris have this map:

01a558.jpg

How accurate is this? Does it mean Early Entry ticket holders will have access only to the front of the stage?

When I had "golden circle" or "wavebreaker" tickets for other concerts it was never an issue to leave the area in front of the stage.

Unless Bercy is different, you are definitely not forced to stay there

As a EE ticket holder you can go where you want because that early you still have the choice. You do not have to stand in front of the main stage like the map is implying. I had EE many times here in Germany. It always works well.

Barney can you get me a hookup for 2 floor seats at either London show, my sister wants to go now with her friend. Ticketmaster is sold out

shit chelle never saw this. ill look tomoz.