The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Guest gang bang

stfu the exchange rate is different this time. she's doing fine.

She used to have the biggest average per show ..yes she is doing fine , like Taylor Swift , but for Madonna is not good , be obejctive

She used to have the biggest average per show ..yes she is doing fine , like Taylor Swift , but for Madonna is not good , be obejctive

You can't compare an arena tour with a stadium tour and say "it's bad" "she used to have bigger average per show"... Be objective. Of course she won't gross the same in a 60000 stadium than in a 15000 arena.

Guest gang bang

You can't compare an arena tour with a stadium tour and say "it's bad" "she used to have bigger average per show"... Be objective. Of course she won't gross the same in a 60000 stadium than in a 15000 arena.

she did great in Chicago and Las Vegas

yes be objective , her average per ticket in some shows is less than 100 dollars

hope in Asia she will get the same result that she got in Chicago and Las Vegas...I hope better

Like Taylor Swift? LOL! Taylor can't even get 1 million in an arena show in europe. And Madonna's getting an average of 1.7 million. And let's not forget...she has toured Europe extensively. I mean: arenas in 2001/2004/2006 stadiums in 2008/2009 and 2012. Arenas again in 2015.

When Taylor can tour this hard in a continent and STILL get 1.7 million average there, then we can talk ;)

So ridiculous.......these numbers are good for any act! Just because it's not S&S and MDNA numbers doesn't mean it's "bad for Madonna". Madonna shouldn't have to have every single one of her tours finish as one of the top ten highest grossing tours of all time to be considered "successful".......come the fuck on!! Is that really where we are at now?? Lol

Be objective indeed.....this is primarily an arena tour in a turbulent economic time. This tour is not underperforming in any way, shape or form.

When Taylor can tour this hard in a continent and STILL get 1.7 million average there, then we can talk ;)

Yes but Taylor doesn't have 4 kids to raise! With only 1.7 million average per show, Madonna will have to sell her Gucci dresses and her Mini cooper, and also put up to auction the content of her precious award closet. It's bad :nervous:

Guest Rachelle of London

But isn't 1.7m what she usually grosses in a European arena show anyway?

I don't see how it's bad when that's the usual

LOL, i though it was a given than american shows would average more than europeans? mainly because floor tickets are more expensive and the dollar is stronger this time around? i remember people already stating that long time even before the tour started, so 1.7 is exactly what we were expecting

But isn't 1.7m what she usually grosses in a European arena show anyway?

I don't see how it's bad when that's the usual

Exactly,

If you compare MDNA´s cologne and berlin boxscore then you will realize that its "normal" that she will get the same score:

July 10, 2012

Cologne $1,775,841

June 28,30, 2012

Berlin $3,679,378

So I dont see anything bad in here, if the average boxscore in europe is 1.7 million

Guest gang bang

It's almost exactly what she earned in 2012 so don't freak out.

The London, Turin and Paris shows will bring the money.

Also Mexico and Puerto Rico.

yes but its 1.7m , because her show in Sweeden helped for sure her average per show will be lower than that in Europe ,

Also Im not talking about only Madonna s average per show in Europe , I wast talking overall the tour , 1.8M ..yes she is doing fine , but not so good for Madonna..im the biggest Madonna stan , but Im not blind....She is doing almost the same as Drowned world tour I think .

Again I hope her numbers in Asia will be better , I think yes

Guest Rachelle of London

Also bear in mind these EU shows have been the most cheapest due to GA being cheaper than floor seats. UK shows will gross more because there's no GA.

Guest gang bang

gangbang having a meltdown over madonna figures!!!! :dead:

must be still traumatized by the flop divas ban..... :roadrunner:

sorry

:dead::dead:

I don t have a meltdown , I m just saying that I wasn t expecting those figures

so it would be amazing that she will reach 1.4 billion with this tour...

not because Im a fan , I will be blind

yes but its 1.7m , because her show in Sweeden helped for sure her average per show will be lower than that in Europe ,

Also Im not talking about only Madonna s average per show in Europe , I wast talking overall the tour , 1.8M ..yes she is doing fine , but not so good for Madonna..im the biggest Madonna stan , but Im not blind....She is doing almost the same as Drowned world tour I think .

Again I hope her numbers in Asia will be better , I think yes

You know that RHT is a fucking ARENA tour right? We have provided actual receipts of her usually doing about 1.7M per arena show but you keep bringing up all these hyperbolic negativity...

and what do you mean by Sweden helping her average gross? It's a much bigger venue so it can hold more than 30K people which is the equivalent of two standard arena shows.Seems like you don't even understand simple math!

Guest gang bang

You know that RHT is a fucking ARENA tour right? We have provided actual receipts of her usually doing about 1.7M per arena show but you keep bringing up all these hyperbolic negativity...

and what do you mean by Sweden helping her average gross? It's a much bigger venue so it can hold more than 30K people which is the equivalent of two standard arena shows.Seems like you don't even understand simple math!

come back this thread , and you can see that people have been expecting even 250m for this tour ..lol ,I inever expected that , but yes I was expecting 200m , but maybe it won t reach not even 170m ,

where is the negativity , these are facts , 39k in Sweeden and 3.5m grossed , so the average per ticket is lower than 100 dollars .I was expecting 6m for that show , considering the average per ticket that she got in the first leg in USA-Canada , without that show the average in Europe should be lower than 1.7m..Again hope Asia numbers will be better , I think yes ...

what s is the problem if I m not happy with Rebel heart tour figures...what is the big deal

Guest gang bang

Whatever, RHT has a cheaper production cost than MDNA so she will earn more money from it.

Stop the drama!!!!!

Yes ,and she will be nominated for a Billboard touring artist award next year

That's why this place has fallen to the wayside when it comes to pictures and vids.. too much on the drama.

Anyway, flop tour!! She's finished.

8NOKF33U5600-8560-krYE--680x454@LaStampa

(As long as she beats the throne pretenders that's all I care about)

come back this thread , and you can see that people have been expecting even 250m for this tour ..lol ,I inever expected that , but yes I was expecting 200m , but maybe it won t reach not even 170m ,

where is the negativity , these are facts , 39k in Sweeden and 3.5m grossed , so the average per ticket is lower than 100 dollars .I was expecting 6m for that show , considering the average per ticket that she got in the first leg in USA-Canada , without that show the average in Europe should be lower than 1.7m..Again hope Asia numbers will be better , I think yes ...

what s is the problem if I m not happy with Rebel heart tour figures...what is the big deal

So in fact, you were expecting her to do more than on stadium tours?! Thats utterly unrealistic...How thick can you be to not understand that shes doing similar numbers than before. Ppl allready gave you The FACTS to compare... Just learn some reading comprehension. She is doing great, full stop. Stop your unnecessary drama.

Guest gang bang

Omg I cant with people here , I weren t expecting that Madonna would produces like she is doing stadiums , HER AVERAGE PER SHOW DOWN ..I was expecting at least 2m per show hope with the shows in UK her average can improve.but I think it won t be enough..and I m still thinking that her average will improve more with Asian dates

Madonna is the Touring monster the fact that im so happy that Madonna will be a 1.4m billion act , it doesn t mean that I m not still thinking that she is not doing like we were expecting wth this tour

Its like Erotica , it was not a flop , but Madonna never expected those sales after a 15m álbum ..Like a prayer