The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Doesn't she have over 80 tour dates? She should easily total 200M or more. Good news.

Yes she does and she has the major $$$ dates coming aswell.

Australia and Asian dates will bring home the major bacon.

It really is a very sad era for Madonna.

On MDNA the gross was overwhelmingly huge, and she also was on tour with 300 people.

Today I read on german newspaper, that she stays at Hyat Hotel, its not the expensive one in cologne, and she could stay in better hotels.

Also, she is only with 250 people on tour, meaning less of 50 compared to MDNA.

Her stage on this tour is not as extravaganza as MDNA, not much attendants, less concerts on big cities and now this, on tour with less people. I am feeling very sad actually. She could have do it better ;)

On MDNA the gross was overwhelmingly huge, and she also was on tour with 300 people.

Today I read on german newspaper, that she stays at Hyat Hotel, its not the expensive one in cologne, and she could stay in better hotels.

Her stage on this tour is not as extravaganza as MDNA, not much attendants, less concerts on big cities and now this, on tour with less people. I am feeling very sad actually. She could have do it better ;)

It's a simpler show, more intermet rather than a technical masterclass.

She's so natural and beautiful on stage, busting out the classics every night and her new approach is winning over reviews right left and centre.

Fact is the demand isn't there for this tour like it was for MDNA hence the scaling down of people and the budget.

The fact Rebel Heart didn't make any kind of impact commercially is the reason for that.

I think the days of major budget busting tours are past now but what has emerged this year from that is a brilliant Madonna, really connecting with her fandom like she never has before.

She still cant afford real pearls :(

Guest Rachelle of London

She only has 3 hairstylists instead of 4 this time too :(

U2 have the same average of $2m per show. It's what the market will bear for an arena tour in 2015. And especially for those two acts who have been on a huge money-making touring spree for over a solid decade now. The comparison to MDNA is pointless. Different things alltogether. It's like asking yourself why U2 are not taking in $7m per show. Different productions and different scope aesthetically and financially.

OMG that's so sad, I heard she's staying in a hostel in Berlin :-(

#PrayForPoordonna

I have heard she rented a flat in the outskirts over Airbnb. 3 rooms, one bath. But she has to share it with her dancers and back up singers. The days she could afford the Four Seasons or the Soho House are long gone. It's sad, so sad.

It's a simpler show, more intermet rather than a technical masterclass.

She's so natural and beautiful on stage, busting out the classics every night and her new approach is winning over reviews right left and centre.

Fact is the demand isn't there for this tour like it was for MDNA hence the scaling down of people and the budget.

The fact Rebel Heart didn't make any kind of impact commercially is the reason for that.

I think the days of major budget busting tours are past now but what has emerged this year from that is a brilliant Madonna, really connecting with her fandom like she never has before.

I know, and thats the reason why I love this tour, its simple and intimate. Alone her communication with the crowd is just priceless.

1.912M per show, and these were the cheaper ones, the Vegas show slayed!!! Even the AC one!!

Vancouver was so cheap with her.

I understand that they're cutting cost and it's fine, nothing to worry about, now with the Asian shows plus the Mexican and PR shows the gross will go up!!

I guess 195M to 215M

It will outgross CT for sure!

Way to go poordonna!!!

Her attendance totals are down, there's no denying that but she's still doing fine business all things considered. Let's face it, the odds have always always always been against her. Even when she was doing Blond Ambition Tour and don't you all motherfuckers forget. Next tour will be even bigger.

An entourage of 250 for an arena tour is HUGE. Normally it's 50-150 people.

Are you fucking with me? What is this SHIT? :lmao:

I think this tour will definitely boost the next tour . It's getting Rave reviews and showing what she can do.

Obviously when she does her one off gig in 2017 to mark the 25t anniversary by performing the whole Erotica album in an intimate theatre I'll be there

Guest Rachelle of London

How on earth can't you people see that Jaron was joking?

Seriously.

He even winks at the end of his post.

WTF

:dead:

I don't see how she will gross over $200 million. If she averaged $1.9 million in the US, the average will definitely be lower throughout Europe. Are Asia dates really going to gross more than the US dates?

I have heard she rented a flat in the outskirts over Airbnb. 3 rooms, one bath. But she has to share it with her dancers and back up singers. The days she could afford the Four Seasons or the Soho House are long gone. It's sad, so sad.

:dead: :dead:

I don't see how she will gross over $200 million. If she averaged $1.9 million in the US, the average will definitely be lower throughout Europe. Are Asia dates really going to gross more than the US dates?

Yeah they WILL be higher. But I agree, 200 mil wont happen. Asia may put The avarage up to 2m but not compensated extra 30 mil. So my guess is 180 mil.

Of course I am joking. I am so much in love with this tour, I love everything.

The forum was quite quiet today so I was thinking to bring some action here :D