The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

I could care less how many records M sells but for some reason I'm very protective of her tour numbers. None of these flop princesses better come for her female solo tour record :noway: , they just better not and I'll leave it at that. AS IF THOUGH.

I could care less how many records M sells but for some reason I'm very protective of her tour numbers. None of these flop princesses better come for her female solo tour record :noway: , they just better not and I'll leave it at that. AS IF THOUGH.

I think its going to be a long time before we see her Sticky and Sweet record broken by a female....If ever....

Maybe one day with massive inflation 30 years from now. lol

New Billboard Boxscore update, no Madonna for a third straight week

I assume we'll have the remaining 14 North American gigs figures all together next Tue

New Billboard Boxscore update, no Madonna for a third straight week

I assume we'll have the remaining 14 North American gigs figures all together next Tue

Yeah I think that too!

Las Vegas and LA should be her highest grossing dates.... I would have said the 2 Toronto dates too, but with the Canadian dollar exchange being as it is, I'm now expecting similar numbers to the Montreal shows.... Atlantic City is usually a high grossing date for her also, but it seemed like tickets for that show shifted rather slower than usual (and were discounted).

I predict around 45-50 million for the first leg!

Yeah I think that too!

Las Vegas and LA should be her highest grossing dates.... I would have said the 2 Toronto dates too, but with the Canadian dollar exchange being as it is, I'm now expecting similar numbers to the Montreal shows.... Atlantic City is usually a high grossing date for her also, but it seemed like tickets for that show shifted rather slower than usual (and were discounted).

I predict around 45-50 million for the first leg!

Sounds reasonable. I'm expecting the same also. She has like 4 more shows this month to report when compared to September. Unfortunately among those shows we have 5 Canadian shows, so we can't know for sure how well she'll do.

If i remember correctly, during the MDNA era they also reported her dates once per month. They did the same for the first few dates this tour so i guess it's gonna happen for most of this tour.

Next week we'll get the rest of this first leg.

Also, November will be the month with more dates for this tour with 15! That's literally 1 show each 2 days. Can't wait!

It's a shame, but I think she won't do more than Taylor. I don't care much about this...but i know the media will have fun with that unfortunately.

The key shows will be the asian ones and Oceania. I don't know how the US Dollars are when compared.

I guess she'll end 2015 with around 100 milion from Europe and 1st North American leg.

Guest gang bang

Madonna will comeback to her KINGDOM , EUROPE , there s no other female who was more succesful in any market like Magde was , is in Europe.....

with Rebel heart tour she should will produce like 600m with her tours , outchhhh