The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

They could re arrange the Australian dates much closer to each other. Still months away from the dates but nothing of that is happening or maybe they are planning it so who knows. If not, she can just rest and do South America .

No please No!

My flights and hotels are booked so please please don't change the Brisbane dates!

I checked my airline refund policy and I pretty much lose half the fare no matter how early I cancel😭😭😭😭

I think it's pretty safe to assume that they had pencilled in two extra dates each in Sydney and Melbourne, but the demand just isn't there. I still think we'll get one extra concert in each city once the current shows reach their technical sell outs (if that happens before the end of the year). Live Nation Australia must be scratching their heads in stunned amazement at the "lack" of interest here (bearing in mind that that they've probably already sold around 60 000 tickets, which is nothing to be sneezed at!). They really need to do more to promote the shows...

She should just cancel australia, and add more dates in europe... 2 dates in each country isn't enough

Did you use an Australian actress in your post on purpose or was that just a coincidence?

I think her absence from Australia truly affected her sales. Even as a fan, I am always much more into her atfter I see a concert or performance. If she can go there for a little promotion before the tour, it will definitely help. Whenever she goes to a foreign country, the min she steps out of the airport, it is all free publicity.

I think her absence from Australia truly affected her sales. Even as a fan, I am always much more into her atfter I see a concert or performance. If she can go there for a little promotion before the tour, it will definitely help. Whenever she goes to a foreign country, the min she steps out of the airport, it is all free publicity.

Perhaps so but I think had RH been a hit commercially.....it at least have a hit single tickets would of sold better.

Rebel Wilson is australian? Damn, I thought she was english

She's Australian and speaks with a very strong Australian accent (especially in the Pitch Perfect films) :)

Guest Rachelle of London

She's Australian and speaks with a very strong Australian accent (especially in the Pitch Perfect films) :)

Even in Bridesmaids where she's supposed to be playing a British person she speaks with a strong Aussie accent

Even in Bridesmaids where she's supposed to be playing a British person she speaks with a strong Aussie accent

:lmao: Anyone who says they think Rebel Wilson is English has to be joking. She has a very strong Australian accent and they bring it up all the time as well.

:lmao: Anyone who says they think Rebel Wilson is English has to be joking. She has a very strong Australian accent and they bring it up all the time as well.

All i can say is fat pizza. Remember her as Toula omg she was so funny.

Today is Rebel heart s 20th show , maybe we can get the new boxscore next week

I sort of have feeling we get The next report after she goes to Europe. For The entire 1st leg aka North America

Guest gang bang

Virgin Tour 5m
Who s that girl tour 25m
Blond Ambtion tour 62.7m
Girlie show 70m
Drowned world tour 76.6m
Reinvention tour 124.7m
Confessions tour 194.7m
Sticky and sweet tour 407.7m
MDNA Tour 305.1m
Rebel heart tour 49m aprox

1.320.5 Billion+ till now