The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

everyone knew the show was playing to SMALLER VENUES and the tickets were CHEAPER. lol wtf.

oh and all sold out right. i dont care what she makes anymore or if it all sells out - the show is just perfect!

Wait, the tickets are cheaper? I thought they were more expensive. Am I misremembering how much MDNA cost or are you factoring in the discounts we've been seeing at some dates?

You never provided receipts and you were being a dick about it. Receipts which are irrefutable, official proof! Fuck off! *FLUSH*

Oh halleluja and praise The lord our saviour Hector! :) He was just a negative presence in my very thread.

And yes 20+ million is great!

It doesn't take a University degree to predict she'll do less than MDNA. Just look at how many shows she's doing in big market like NYC and LA...

Yep but I still got like textbook length responses saying his she was doing just as awesomely as 2012 and the demand was exactly the same.

Even Madonna's worst day touring wise is still phenomenal. I just think it's interesting how some people are walking back what they said :rotfl: Chellegasm can vouch too.

OK.

this is my prediction for this tour.

I thought at first it would make close to 280 million in grossing but overestimated in the beginning because i never knew the vip and special packages of the concert were not counted towards the official tour grossing.

since those kinds of packages of seats dont count, this is the new prediction that i made according to the itinerary and schedule.

here i go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US and Canada = 32 shows = 64 million (per show, 2 million)

Mexico and Puerto rico = 4 shows = 12 million (per show, 3 million)

Europe = 25 shows = 50 million (per show, 2 million)

asia = 12 shows (including one more japan show probably) = 36 million (per show, 3 million)

oceania = 8 shows = 20 million (per show, 2.5 million)

total

81 shows = 182 million (per show, 2.24 million)

it will end up below the gross of confessions tour.

unless she adds more dates and another south american leg or us shows next year, it looks like below 200 million mark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my own prediction.

i'm open to the opposite figure or other predictions.

Question guys: Why do the Vip & special packages dont' count towards the oficial tour grossing?

Sorry if has already been explained, I just didn't want to look for that in all the drama.

Your estimate of 2 million per show in Europe seems a bit high though. For the arena shows with GA the gross will be around 1.5 - 1.8 million per show. That's what the MDNA arena shows made.

Question guys: Why do the Vip & special packages dont' count towards the oficial tour grossing?

Sorry if has already been explained, I just didn't want to look for that in all the drama.

I asked The same question earlier. Does anyone know more of this? :)

It doesn't take a University degree to predict she'll do less than MDNA.

Thank you

She won't add more dates.

She won't go to South America.

She won't add another leg.

Tour ends in March.

It will make less than MDNA.

But will still rank high in the top grossing tours.

People will have to deal with it.

Do the list of hightest grossing tours are adjusted to inflation ? It would be unfair to compare shows from different years no?

I don't think they are officially... But how cares, Biebers nudes are out erm I mean she will have a great boxscores anyway :D

Guest gang bang

Your estimate of 2 million per show in Europe seems a bit high though. For the arena shows with GA the gross will be around 1.5 - 1.8 million per show. That's what the MDNA arena shows made.

her show in Sweeden is huge

her show in Sweeden is huge

does that arena hold like 45,000? In terms of size and capacity I think besides Tokyo's dome Sweden's is quite large.

On that note, I'm wondering if she could fill Tokyo's twice, guess we will see.

are all her shows sold out so far?

I can only speak for my Brooklyn show there were only 3 people there me my friend and a janitor sweeping the arena. Anderson cooper was outside the venue doing a cnn news report when they pulled him in to dance on stage. The pix are all fake and crowd was just cardboard stand ins. I hope more people come out to report the truth. That's why she added Ghost town to the setlist .

I can only speak for my Brooklyn show there were only 3 people there me my friend and a janitor sweeping the arena. Anderson cooper was outside the venue doing a cnn news report when they pulled him in to dance on stage. The pix are all fake and crowd was just cardboard stand ins. I hope more people come out to report the truth. That's why she added Ghost town to the setlist .

:lmao::rotfl:

Careful FreeMySoul, some conspiracy theorists may believe this and quote you. :lol:

:D :D

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

This will turn up on MTribe

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour: $20 Million Earned & Counting…

By Bob Allen

| October 08, 2015 10:15 PM EDT
madonna-rebel-heart-tour-2015-7-billboar

Madonna performs during her "Rebel Heart" tour opener at Bell Centre on September 9, 2015 in Montreal, Canada.

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Live Nation

The first box office totals are in for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour that launched on Sept. 9. With the first 10 performances reported to Billboard by promoter Live Nation Global Touring, the tour’s total gross stands at $20 million, based on 132,769 sold tickets from the first eight arenas on the schedule.

Highlights include the tour opener in Montreal with sellout crowds on two nights and a gross of $3.4 million to kick off the tour’s six-month run. Washington, D.C.’s Verizon Center hosted the first U.S. performance with a packed house of 13,271 on Sept. 12. Two shows at New York City’s Madison Square Garden produced the top gross so far with a $5.2 million take from 28,371 sold seats on Sept. 16 and 17. A second Canadian performance on Sept. 21 occurred at a new venue, the 18,000-seat Centre Vidéotron in Quebec City that opened just 13 days earlier.

The Rebel Heart Tour’s opening leg in the U.S. and Canada will hit 20 arenas before wrapping in San Diego on Oct. 29 after a seven-week span. The following week, the tour heads to Europe for shows booked in 11 countries through December 20. Then during the first quarter of 2016, the tour will resume after the holidays with treks in three continents: a second North American run in January, Asia in February and a final Oceania jaunt in March.

Madonna’s last stint on the road, the MDNA Tour, topped $305 million in box office revenue in 2012, earning her the No. 1 ranking on Billboard’s Top 25 tours chart that year. Her highest-grossing tour on record is 2008-2009’s Sticky & Sweet that reached $408 million in sales, landing at No. 5 among the top-grossing tours of all time.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6722686/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-grosses

^ :laugh:

Madonna and U2 with their average of $2m per show will have the highest grossing tours of 2015-2016 with less than 100 gigs. Taylor has a dozen unreported gigs from the spring and no chance of her doing US/Australia numbers in continental Europe

I think in terms of 2015 it's probably going to be something like:

1. Taylor Swift

2. One Direction

3. Katy Perry

4. U2

5. Madonna

Not sure if I've forgotten any other major contenders?

If U2 don't add anymore dates, then Madonna should comfortably overtake them for 4th place once her 2016 dates are figured in.

I think it will look something like this:

One Direction

Taylor Swift

U2

The Rolling Stones

Madonna

I think the Top 3 is set in stone. There's a lot of artists and bands who have gone on tour this year, so they will have to compete for the remaining positions.

Madonna coming in 5th place for the year seems very low....

But I know the Australian and Asian dates next year are were the major $$$ is.....so hopefully she will be next years number 1....

😊