The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Pollstar is usually quite reliable, I think? Ugh not looking ALL that great tbh. I was so sure for about 3mil avarage. So yeah it will probably miss The 200 mil or barely make it IF true. Europe will be cheaper and asia more profitable so yea...

obviously still great numbers, but not what I was realisticly expecting.

Pollstar is usually quite reliable, I think? Ugh not looking ALL that great tbh. I was so sure for about 3mil avarage. So yeah it will probably miss The 200 mil or barely make it IF true. Europe will be cheaper and asia more profitable so yea...

It obviously still great numbers, but NOR what I was realisticly expecting.

Yes, Pollstar in reliable. Sometimes the numbers are slightly diferent from Billboard numbers, but it's usualy almost the same. The person who posted this information is reliable(they're not mine, by the way)

Yes, Pollstar in reliable. Sometimes the numbers are slightly diferent from Billboard numbers, but it's usualy almost the same. The person who posted this information is reliable(they're not mine, by the way)

Indeed indeed :)

The Asian dates where tickets are $900 USD will put this tour on top FOR SURE

Well now I doubt that... Cause Europe is going to be cheaper. So we are looking at about 170-180 mil now. Its ofcourse great!

Some of these seem a bit strange.... For example, she made more with a single show in Montreal for MDNA than she has supposedly made with 2 shows this time!

Oh really? Well that does seem odd. Isnt the ticket prices higher than mdna? So like chelle said, let's wait for Billboard to confirm. But I will praise myself for these and not get too high hopes. U2 numbers so its good!

Some of these seem a bit strange.... For example, she made more with a single show in Montreal for MDNA than she has supposedly made with 2 shows this time!

Yes, doesn't see right at all.

MDNA (1 show) with an audience of 16,918 made $3,457,482. RBT (2 shows) with an audience of 26,468, that's about 9,500 more people, made less than MDNA at $3,420,341. That seems improbable no matter how you do the math. Even if those 9,500 people paid only $1 for their ticket, RHT would have grossed more than MDNA.

Great? The Confessions Tour from 9 years ago did 194 million with 60 shows.

If this is real...it's far from great for her standards!

Well when you put it that way.. I suppose you are right.

Except for the dates at MSG and in Brooklyn which seem in line with MDNA the attendance is down (okay, maybe the stage) but even weirder is that the average ticket price is lower. How is that possible? I think the main problem with tickets selling relatively slow was the rate hike from the last time for all rate levels except for the nose bleed sections. So how is that possible. Somethings not adding up.

Are they discounting the seats in all the markets or something? I saw that they did that in Atlantic City. Could that have something to do with it?

But surely not THAT much?!

Are they discounting the seats in all the markets or something? I saw that they did that in Atlantic City. Could that have something to do with it?

That could be it really :-\

I'll wait for Billboard numbers first...but if these numbers are real, now i understand why this show starts with a huge production and gets more and more stripped and full of hits.

Probably when they started planning this tour and creating concepts they were expecting it to do better. Once they saw how much they would get, they had to cut costs.

I love this tour but this is painfully obvious and has been discussed before. And i actually think it ended up being a blessing in disguise!

Still this is much more than anyone else gets. I mean Gaga made like 80 million with 79 shows (same number shows Madonna has so far and she's already at 20 million AT LEAST). Let's not talk about the other pop girls. The only one slaying is Taylor...but only her North American dates are better than Madonna's.

now i understand why this show starts with a huge production and gets more and more stripped and full of hits.

Probably when they started planning this tour and creating concepts they were expecting it to do better. Once they saw how much they would get, they had to cut costs.

I love this tour but this is painfully obvious and has been discussed before. And i actually think it ended up being a blessing in disguise!

Where does it show? Her costumes look best since more than a decade, the show hardly looks "cheaper" than RIT or CT. One could argue about interludes not having new footage but CT didn't have any either...

Where does it show? Her costumes look best since more than a decade, the show hardly looks "cheaper" than RIT or CT. One could argue about interludes not having new footage but CT didn't have any either...

Less props, more about the music, more hits as the show progresses. Basically she goes from "all about the Rebel Heart and current music most people don't know" to "all for my fans, here's all the hits from my first 3 albums, love u all".

But i'm not complaining! I love this tour.

But we know she cut stuff like those drums for Hold Tight (which i could almost BET Burning Up replaced), etc...

I would also really want know this where it painfully obviously shows?