True Blue dedicated to the Fabulous Debi Mazar!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Epic!! Love real fcking deal Debi and their friendship!! At first I was totally meh about TB and WTG being acoustic but they're now absolutely instant classic highlights!! Though overall, so far though I'm loving the 'Music' performances the best :D.

After Barclays, True Blue will cease being identified as a love song to Sean (the "coolest guy in the world"), but as a love letter to Debbie, or the M-D Friendship Love Song :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Aww yes and my friend turned to me and sang so excited that you're my best friend.

After Barclays, True Blue will cease being identified as a love song to Sean (the "coolest guy in the world"), but as a love letter to Debbie, or the M-D Friendship Love Song :inlove::inlove::inlove:

I doubt it hahaha. Unless she dedicates the song to other dear people during the tour

Good God this is perfect :inlove:

"True Blue" on the ukulele is one of her greatest reinventions ever. Seriously, it's up there with BA "LAV" and CT "Erotica." Just an incredible, powerful, heartfelt performance that has breathed new life into a song that so many had forgotten about. I cried when I saw it on Periscope opening night and I've teared up watching it on YouTube several times since -- and I wasn't even a big fan of the song before this tour.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS TOUR THIS WEEKEND.

I can only echo so many others' comments. Lovely to see their friendship has lasted -- such a sweet moment we all got to share here. Thanks to all for capturing/posting videos.

And, also like many others, I cried when I saw it live, and I cried watching the YouTube video. It's just such a tender moment. So touching. Something about the simplicity of the ukulele and the beauty of Madonna's voice -- and the pure sentiment of love in the lyrics, too, I suppose -- just tugs at those heartstrings and my eyes well up with tears.

MADONNA IS EVERYTHING!!!

Indeed, she truly is. I was so struck this tour by how much she means to so many people. I guess I've realized that before, too, but ... it seemed to strike me anew being surrounded by such superfans on the floor. That she can move so many people through music -- or even just her glowing presence -- is so powerful.

Indeed, she truly is. I was so struck this tour by how much she means to so many people. I guess I've realized that before, too, but ... it seemed to strike me anew being surrounded by such superfans on the floor. That she can move so many people through music -- or even just her glowing presence -- is so powerful.

Yes, she has always moved us both Peter as you already know but seeing her make so many fans emotional and also reading about people on this forum crying at the concert is beautiful.

Yes, she has always moved us both Peter as you already know but seeing her make so many fans emotional and also reading about people on this forum crying at the concert is beautiful.

:inlove::kiss2::brenspin:

It wasn't only True Blue, either ... I saw fans crying during HeartBreakCity, LDLHA, Who's That Girl, and La Vie en Rose, too.