NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

OMG she aknowledged Sean Penn being there at Madison sq.

My ex husband was at my show at Madison sq garden, he was there 30 years ago too and actualy he was mad at me for wearing a revealing outfit...this week after my show he wrote me a letter telling me he finally admired my art and this is what sums up marriage for me....30 fucking years later.

She also said, better late than never, right?

Hm what? I didn't hear everything she said.

im paraphrasing cuz i didn't hear anything. something like "anderson, youre a scorpio right? (then he corrected her) & she said "well thats just as bad". she keeps shading the sign but she always works with them :lmao:

:inlove: Oh My Donna, what's happened to you? Not sure I can take her being emotional with fans and the audience all of a sudden, my mind starts to wonder if she has too many hormones going on (while I get mushy).

Gosh it's weird! But I do hope she can take the love from the crowd with her.

Before WTG she said Sean sent her a letter after the MSG show saying he understood her art!

Anderson Cooper was the bitch.

Highlight for me tho was True Blue which she dedicated to Debi Mazar (even mentioned Debi was in the original video) and they showed Debi dancing and singing along to the song on the big screens. The crowd went mental when Debi appeared!!!

she was definitely crying, but they were happy tears

i am shocked to see her actually be shocked by the love from the crowd

oh i'm glad it was happy tears. :)