NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

It would be great if M records another Docu O_O

Oh I hope we will not get a documentary and no tour DVD, like BAT and RIT. Why do people think there is going to be a documentary? Well it would be great to get both, but I prefer to get the whole show on DVD. She could do a mini documentary like she did on S&S DVD. What do you think?

Edited by Bat-Fan

Goddamn that was the best show ever! My sis and I danced and sang our asses off! I was just a little child but I discovered Madonna during Madonnamania 1984-85 thanks to my sister singing along to her songs on the radio. As I got older I became the loon and always introduce the latest from Madonna to my sis. I once hacked her phone and uploaded a ton of Madonna songs on there. :chuckle: I take my sister to every tour ever since my first (2001 DWT). So seeing the show together and reliving our childhood favorites brought us full circle. That Ghosttown standing ovation was the best audience reaction I ever witnessed at a Madonna concert. Just thinking about it makes me want to :cries:

11998994_10153604152303908_9024340145788

12002916_10153604412153908_8779922451158

Goddamn that was the best show ever! My sis and I danced and sang our asses off! I was just a little child but I discovered Madonna during Madonnamania 1984-85 thanks to my sister singing along to her songs on the radio. As I got older I became the loon and always introduce the latest from Madonna to my sis. I once hacked her phone and uploaded a ton of Madonna songs on there. :chuckle: I take my sister to every tour ever since my first (2001 DWT). So seeing the show together and reliving our childhood favorites brought us full circle. That Ghosttown standing ovation was the best audience reaction I ever witnessed at a Madonna concert. Just thinking about it makes me want to :cries:

:inlove:

OMG, I didn't know that you are so handsome and sexy :ohmy::inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :blush::sleep:

MDNA is a better show theatrically but RH is more entertaining and definitely more fun for the crowds! I also prefer the setlist on this show! I mean c'mon we got rare songs like TB, D&D, LDLHA, WTG, etc.

This.

Rather than repeating herself with another technical tour....she's chose to strip it down, explore her rarities and classics and really open up with her audience!

I think this tour had been one of the biggest re-inventions we have seen from Madonna in along time....and it has nothing to do with her image.

11998994_10153604152303908_9024340145788

Awwww!!!!

This.

Rather than repeating herself with another technical tour....she's chose to strip it down, explore her rarities and classics and really open up with her audience!

I think this tour had been one of the biggest re-inventions we have seen from Madonna in along time....and it has nothing to do with her image.

Yes

I think this was the biggest re-invention since 2008

I was expecting an Mdna type of show and she made a 180

I do LOVE the choreo and the props and the sets during Body Shop. It is super cute and great - it just seemed the casual fans were a little dumbfounded during it and it just disrupted the flow for them.

How does Body Shop sound live? I prefer her vocals on the album only because of the added autotune effect live seems to strip the luscious romance of her voice in the albumversion.

This.

Yes, it really has been her biggest reinvention in awhile. It wasn't that big a surprise to me because there was a page on Facebook, I think it was Madonna music or News of Madonna not sure which that said the tour would still have dance numbers but it would also have more intimate moments where she connected with fans. Props to them for getting that information.

I think the kind of tour is a natural outgrowth of Rebel Heart which has less of a dance feel and how she said in numerous interviews that she wanted to do songs you could play on acoustic guitar and concentrate more on writing good songs and less on production and also how she said she missed the 80's. All of that comes out in this tour.

Madonna usually tells you in interviews what she is thinking so if you listen carefully you can tell where she is probably going next. She's quite a sincere and straight talker in that regard.

I was at the show last night and I can't say enough how AMAZING it was!! I have purposely kept myself in the dark before the tour by staying away from this forum and Instagram and other sites for the past few months so that everything would be a complete surprise. I think it's the first tour in a long time (probably before internet!) that I didn't have any spoilers in advance. I am so glad I did that - it made it even more special for me. I also had floor seats for the first time since Blond Ambition near the end of the heart and the energy was just incredible. So many special moments and memories: Impromptu performance of Ghosttown, her tears afterwards, the setlist with such rarely performed songs : TB, DAD, WTG, and Love Don't Live Here Anymore - Did not see any of those coming! So happy right now - catching up on all the news now and so happy to see the glowing reviews for the show, her positive energy , and her voice (finally!)

Nobody can touch what she does at 20 years old let alone 57!

"Are you With Me?" Hell Yeah!!!!

Yes, it really has been her biggest reinvention in awhile. It wasn't that big a surprise to me because there was a page on Facebook, I think it was Madonna music or News of Madonna not sure which that said the tour would still have dance numbers but it would also have more intimate moments where she connected with fans. Props to them for getting that information.

I think the kind of tour is a natural outgrowth of Rebel Heart which has less of a dance feel and how she said in numerous interviews that she wanted to do songs you could play on acoustic guitar and concentrate more on writing good songs and less on production and also how she said she missed the 80's. All of that comes out in this tour.

Madonna usually tells you in interviews what she is thinking so if you listen carefully you can tell where she is probably going next. She's quite a sincere and straight talker in that regard.

There were hints of where this was going from the promo interviews but there was also a double message of sorts in that she also kept the conventional line about feeling forced to play the hits, would rather only concentrate on RH songs, Mike Dean discussing how he was reinventing all the standards as a big rap/trap party etc I wonder if there may have been changes relatively late in the game or if it was planned to be this straightforward and audience centered all along. :?