NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

I now think it could be a blessing in disguise that Madonna did not bring the last tours to Australia. Although I was devastated and they were brilliant amazing tours, I know that this very tour is going to touch everyone so deeply. Every time I watch footage of this tour, the crowd reaction and love is over-whelming. Can't wait to see it live.

Yes,I think this is a good show if she's returning after such a long break. A show to be intimate with the fans... plus there is still lots of Madonna spicy moments!! It's a good mix.

Guest Pud Whacker

I wasn't there last night but I feel as if I was. I'm amazed at her vulnerability and strength. Ghosttown is everything.

MORE MORE MORE!!!

I LOVE GHOSTTOWN!!!

One word to sum up the evening- GLORIOUS. So so good. The "Ghosttown" surprise made it even more thrilling- was beaming for that one, I cannot lie. We had a great view for the whole show, and especially when she was at the heart.

Why does anyone else even bother performing? (Well, not really, but, yes, she is THAT good).

One word to sum up the evening- GLORIOUS. So so good. The "Ghosttown" surprise made it even more thrilling- was beaming for that one, I cannot lie. We had a great view for the whole show, and especially when she was at the heart.

Why does anyone else even bother performing? (Well, not really, but, yes, she is THAT good).

THIS + 1000 :)

The ovation she got after Ghosttown was the LOUDEST & LOOOOOONGEST I've ever heard not just in a Madonna concert but of any concert I've ever been to. And I've been to hundreds about 40 of which are Madonna's over the years. It just got louder & louder & louder like it wouldn't end. I wasn't surprised that it moved Madge to tears because it was just tremendous. Tonight was really special. Add to that Anderson Cooper as the Unapologetic Bitch. Saved the best for the last show in New York City!

Its one of her most amazing songs ever. The MEGA WORLDWIDE HIT that should have been, but never was just because of a dumb thing like her age. Total shame.

I am also loving how much love Madonna is getting from this tour. And like was said especially since she has had a rough year with the mess of her album roll out, and the constant ageist press and comments from haters.

She proves yet again no matter how loud the negativity can get you have to keep plowing full steam ahead. This tour without a doubt is going to be one of the biggest highlights of her career, not just for her, but for her fans as well.

Seeing her on the 17th was the 4th time I had seen her live and the other shows there were always moments where the arena would kind of empty out as people took bathroom breaks during certain songs and stuff. You would look around and suddenly see all these random empty seats. Not with this show. The place seemed to have stayed jammed packed from the moment the show began until it ended with everyone singing at the top of their lungs. Like I said there were moments everyone was singing so loud it muffled out Madonna's voice.

So want to relive seeing it again.

Indeed you just know that the GP wants hits, they go crazy for LDLHA, TB and WTG, everyone is enjoying this tour, even the press, I want to read the press releases from UK and Oz, what would they think? In Asia they will go crazy.

It could've only happened like this. I said months ago that the tour was going to hammer into people's heads that Madonna is an American treasure and regardless of how strongly people feel about the way she behaves, or her gaffes, or her Brit awards tumble, or the leaks, or the Drake fiasco, on and on... She'll always be MADONNA and she'll always be the face you think of when you think of American pop music.

I think all the bad luck earlier this year was just setting her up for a warm welcome onstage. You can tell it's where she's most at home.

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm thinking of putting together a vlog of the video footage I took last night for my YouTube channel. Can you guys please inform me of which songs from the show get copyrighted by YouTube? I'd like to know in advance, so I don't have any issues. Thanks.

OMG - this concert changed my life. It is impossible to even compare it on a screen to what it was like live. The energy was infectious and I was on my feet dancing and singing the whole time. We were sitting right behind David and Mercy and saw them dancing along with their little friends all night long. I could see Anderson and Kelly having a ball all night. Even the straights around us were enjoying themselves. Holiday brought the house DOWN. The acoustic numbers were AMAZING. People loved them. Ghosttown was fucking off the charts. People went batshit crazy for that one. The only song that I felt messed with the vibe a bit was Body Shop since you can't really dance or sing along to it and people weren't that into it. But other than that it was an incredible night and I'm SO happy I finally got to see my queen in the FLESH. An experience like no other. I can't wait to see her again!

OMG - this concert changed my life. It is impossible to even compare it on a screen to what it was like live. The energy was infectious and I was on my feet dancing and singing the whole time. We were sitting right behind David and Mercy and saw them dancing along with their little friends all night long. I could see Anderson and Kelly having a ball all night. Even the straights around us were enjoying themselves. Holiday brought the house DOWN. The acoustic numbers were AMAZING. People loved them. Ghosttown was fucking off the charts. People went batshit crazy for that one. The only song that I felt messed with the vibe a bit was Body Shop since you can't really dance or sing along to it and people weren't that into it. But other than that it was an incredible night and I'm SO happy I finally got to see my queen in the FLESH. An experience like no other. I can't wait to see her again!

if people knew bodyshop they would love it. its one of my fav moments of the show. the dance she's doing against the wall is everything :)

if people knew bodyshop they would love it. its one of my fav moments of the show. the dance she's doing against the wall is everything :)

I do LOVE the choreo and the props and the sets during Body Shop. It is super cute and great - it just seemed the casual fans were a little dumbfounded during it and it just disrupted the flow for them.