NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

I now think it could be a blessing in disguise that Madonna did not bring the last tours to Australia. Although I was devastated and they were brilliant amazing tours, I know that this very tour is going to touch everyone so deeply. Every time I watch footage of this tour, the crowd reaction and love is over-whelming. Can't wait to see it live.

I could have not predicted the level of positive response and the emotional / personal factor of this tour before it began. I'm being blown away by each night's report ... but last night seems like a major stand out. This is all so incredible. She deserves every bit of it.

The only video I am looking for is the moment after LDLHA. Where she gave a surprsingly groaning while pushing the staris above

Love don’t live here anymore/Like a Virgin & Ghosttown

http://squaremadonnaicongallery.altervista.org/rebel-heart-tour-videohd-opening-burning-love-dont-live-anymorelike-virgin-ghosttown-brooklyn-19-09/

M is such a flirt :dead: . During "didn't know how lost I was until I found you" she points at a random cute security guard to come hither and he smiles. The fan next to him is then like "OMG DID YOU SEE THAT!?" :lol:

I'm so glad I waited to do Barclays. Didn't realize my seat was closer than I thought.

Ghosttown was the surprise show stopper and I think it really caught M by surprise. This show had an excellent balance of old hits + some killer Rebel Heart material. She sounded beautiful and looked so radiant that at times I teared up quite a bit. She was so down to earth, funny, and surprisingly self-deprecating (she joked about supposedly covering up some cellulite, lol).

I personally loved Unapologetic Bitch as the second to last number. And Rebel Heart as well!

I wouldn't change a thing about the show. I just love this woman!

This was one amazing night. Ghosttown is well deserved to be on a setlist.

All the bars nearby BC were playing M's songs all night long.