NYC Sept. 19

reQuiem4adream

I only have one ticket. I don't think I've ever been to a concert by myself. Or maybe once - Goldfrapp several years ago at Roseland.

i would love to go with you! Every one that will be there is a fan , so you are not alone. I went to the confessions tour alone because my friend got sick right before but l met so many M loons. :)

I don't think I've been this excited for a show in years. YEARS.

The one show I saw on the MDNA tour, I was so fucking ill (102 degree fever) and I couldn't fully enjoy it.

I have the worst bleeder seats in the world for tomorrow, but I'm just so happy to be going. I hope I can sleep tonight.

her doing only 3 arena shows in NYC this time and the STELLAR reviews from the first few shows in montreal and dc made these NYC shows extra red hot to get tickets for at the last minute. i know so many people who passed on getting tickets for months (including myself, but i usually wait it out anyway), and then erupted in a PANIC trying to get ANY tickets this week. besides the amazing reviews and press coverage, this tour is getting great word of mouth. any other cities on this tour which have had soft sales (by Madonna standards) up till now will surely be sold out by their showdate.

i've never been to this new barclays arena and it will be madonna's 1st time there so i'm extra excited for this show!

her doing only 3 arena shows in NYC this time and the STELLAR reviews from the first few shows in montreal and dc made these NYC shows extra red hot to get tickets for at the last minute. i know so many people who passed on getting tickets for months (including myself, but i usually wait it out anyway), and then erupted in a PANIC trying to get ANY tickets this week. besides the amazing reviews and press coverage, this tour is getting great word of mouth. any other cities on this tour which have had soft sales (by Madonna standards) up till now will surely be sold out by their showdate.

i've never been to this new barclays arena and it will be madonna's 1st time there so i'm extra excited for this show!

:)

I was raving about the Thursday show to some people at work yesterday - two of them spent yesterday afternoon trying to get tickets for tonight. They were scouring four different ticket reseller websites trying to find the best deal. Work productivity plummeted LOL

the power of the Queen on NY!!

How is it possible to get good tickets late? Is it a difference between american and european tickets, because it dosen't seem that way for european shows?