Did you change your mind about some songs off RH?

Flip The Switch

The show just made me love the album even more.

I get chills when I listen to the album version of Rebel Heart now and I get why she went with that mix for the album.

It is such a powerful song, and completely encompasses who she is.

Frank Sinatra had "My Way"; Madonna's got "Rebel Heart".

I also can't get enough of "Holy Water" now.

It's a badass little song.

I never paid too much attention to "Messiah", but now have renewed interest in it and listen to it with a new set of ears.

I changed my mind about the entire MDNA album after I saw her live on stage! It totally makes you fall in love with songs that you otherwise cared less about. I hated the album before I went to the concert.

I like rebel heart, but I need the live experience to like certain songs even more.

The show has made me appreciate Illuminati much more! It's often a skip for me, but now I get a thrill of the performance I have seen on periscope and youtube with it. Otherwise I love the songs so much already.

OT I have tickets to the show in Amsterdam with an old friend (and loyal companion of other Madonna tours) I just can't take it that she still hasn't listened to Rebel Heart. She says she will wait until the dvd after! We don't meet often and she has two very young kids and a fulltime job. But she did practice the Like a Virgin moves getting home from school when we were kids!! How do I get her to really listen to Rebel Heart before our show? Any suggestions...

From the clips alone of RHT I really like HBC and BS a lot more than before.

And I'm so happy Messiah made it on the setlist, even if it's only an interlude. Definitely in the top 3 of RH for me. :)

I'll probably love every song even more once I've seen RHT live.

Edited by whitehat

I really like True Blue now. I've only ever heard clips of it before, but this is the first time I listened all the way through. I sing it now throughout the day. TB isn't a RH song, but I liked most of the RH album songs anyway - except Body Shop, which I still detest. Wish she'd perform more RH songs.

Guest eroticerotic

Yes,

I love Body Shop more

I can't get Holy Water out of my head

And Unapologetic Bitch was a crowd pleaser and sounded MUCH better live. It sounded live the way I thought it should have been mastered.

Too bad Hold Tight did not get a chance :/. That one would have also been killer live.

I already love the album. I will say though I'm even MORE obsessed with Iconic now, also RH is a highlight. That song IS Madonna and she clearly enjoys performing it. Oh and HW was already a fave of mine but that performance totally takes it to the next level! There is just one thing I don't understand with Madonna............how in the fuck can one person be so amazing!!! How can someone outdo themselves time and time again?? I don't think there is any performer that continuously improves and stays as inspired as they were in their "peak" as they get older. I'm just completely gobsmacked by this woman!!!

EVERYBODY needs to see Madonna live once in their lives. The only bad thing is, every other concert you attend by any other artist looks like amateur hour next to her shows. I can continue gushing for another five paragraphs probably but I think y'all get the point! :)

I already love the album. I will say though I'm even MORE obsessed with Iconic now, also RH is a highlight. That song IS Madonna and she clearly enjoys performing it. Oh and HW was already a fave of mine but that performance totally takes it to the next level! There is just one thing I don't understand with Madonna............how in the fuck can one person be so amazing!!! How can someone outdo themselves time and time again?? I don't think there is any performer that continuously improves and stays as inspired as they were in their "peak" as they get older. I'm just completely gobsmacked by this woman!!!

EVERYBODY needs to see Madonna live once in their lives. The only bad thing is, every other concert you attend by any other artist looks like amateur hour next to her shows. I can continue gushing for another five paragraphs probably but I think y'all get the point! :)

This.