NYC Sept. 17

Camacho

YAAAAAS BITCH I'M IN YOUR GANG!!! :D

OMG DAVID MET THE QUEEN ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡SHE IS SO BEUATIFUL LUCKIEST DAVID

Ive got David on twitter but I dont know him, he seems like such a nice guy and fan. Reading his tweets he didnt know until that second?? I wouldntve been able to pull off what he did. Mind you, if you had notice youd start freaking out even more I guess. Good on him, say hi from us Mensch.

Well, that was incredible.

I was supposed to go just on Saturday but arrived yesterday and went to MSG to see if there were good tix available. Got front row, lower level, to the side and couldn't have been happier. She came so close to us at the end of Holiday and I locked eyes with her (prob not but it's my story and I'm sticking to it).

I'm going to get a better sense of the actual show when I have better seats on Saturday, but just the setlist alone was above anything she's ever done. Easily. The updated songs ALL worked, the new cuts were amazing (though no GT and no HT in favor of an Illuminati interlude is ridic), and the choices were delightful.

I mean, the version of True Blue made me cry with joy.

Like a Virgin was my absolute favorite. Burning Up - in full. What?! What a dream come true!

Music was phenomenal; material girl too. Love Don't Live Here Anymore!!!

I'm about to cry just by writing this now.

I'll post a better review someday. Today I am all feelings.

Thank you Queen!!!

As always so many things are such a blur to me after a Madonna show because there is so much to take in, but she was singing one song on guitar at the end of the catwalk and so many people had their cell phone lights on waving them back and forth and she was connecting with the audience on such a deep level. It was so intense it did almost bring me to tears. The sad thing is I forget if this was during Who's That Girl or Rebel Heart. :lol:

Cell phone lights was for Who's That Girl. More people did it on Wednesday, it was pretty stunning.

Yes, it was beautiful on Wednesday night when you saw it from above.

Yeah I am watching youtube footage of Who's That Girl now and it all flooded back to me. Amazing moment where I really was fighting back tears. I hope people whipping out their cell phone lights during it continues because it adds such an amazing vibe and feel during this song.

Madonna is at her best a lot of the time when she is just pretty much on her own connecting with the audience. Makes me welcome more scaled back shows in terms of the HIGH production in the future if she ever chooses to do so.

Watching footage on youtube like crazy now, and it really is hitting me how spectacular and FUN this show is.

I feel like every time I see her I kind of go into this alternate state of mind where all this amazing stuff is shooting at me along with being in awe of being in the same "room" as her, so it always takes me awhile to process it all. :lol:

may i say that her 20s costume (dress, hair, makeup, everything) is the most gorgeous ever? and the japanes-style comes near....

Yes!!! She's sublimely beautiful in this style..

Btw I love the whole look so much when she is flanked by the geisha/samurais in black with a red print of Hokusais wave..