NYC Sept. 17

Camacho

Periscope is both a blessing and a curse :lol:

I saw the very end of UB of the evening, did he do something fun with her before getting the banana?

yes blessing we can see it live curse it's so blurry. LMAO

yes blessing we can see it live curse it's so blurry. LMAO

And worse when the stream stops with a bad signal or the person just stops filming!

he breakdanced and did that thing she always did when she's dancing. like bending down on your knees & getting up again? don't know the english word :p

Squats? :laugh: Is he a member here?

haha yes squads :) you can see he's a real fan because he did the squads :p only a real fan knows that :p

Up, get down, up, down, up :D

Madonna and periscope has turned my night and day all round, it's 5.40 in the morning in Norway. I must try to sleep some.

Good night to all of you! :smooch:

And worse when the stream stops with a bad signal or the person just stops filming!

Squats? :laugh: Is he a member here?

yes i'm so sick of the steaming stopping.

Everybody is so mistreated, it never makes the show properly and now even a small snippet is removed!

Indeed! Actually, it would've worked wonderfully as part of the encore just before Holiday. :(

Guest eroticerotic

i actually got a good seat,,, it was great i got there exactly when the show started! thought id miss some.

the opening sequence was electric! I loved it

I love her sense of humor and how she flies away into the back at the end LOL

Oh my god my throat is RAW and GONE like usual after a Madonna show. I have to learn to just lip the songs and not sing them at the top of my lungs. :lol:

You could tell the crowd ate it up with her doing so many older songs. I felt like at some points people were singing so loud Madonna herself was getting muffled out. Also shocked at the response Love Don't Live Here Anymore received. The place went nuts.

It was a fun ass show from start to finish. Personally I can say MDNA is still my favorite just because I love when Madonna is being controversial and political and I loved the anger of the first section so much. Guess I am drawn more to Madonna's rebel side. :lol: Which is kind of funny she decided to name the tour Rebel Heart because there was a whole lot of heart and not a lot of rebel, which is a good thing. I think she is going to win back a lot of casual fans with this show, and judging by the reaction she is doing just that.

The one negative, if Howard Stern was there I sure as hell didn't see him. :( And I only heard her talking to Andy Cohen and Kelly. As we were leaving though I noticed we were right behind Rob Zombie and his wife. My sister wasn't believing me that it was really him, but it was. She called out Rob's name. As we were making our way down the stairs I even broke out into Living Dead Girl, and the dude and his wife just kept looking straight ahead and didn't even turn to around to say "Hello." or anything. :lol: How rude.

OH!!! And I am pissed that I totally missed out on Body Shop and True Blue because this drunk sloppy bitch in front of us kept clanking her shoe down real loud on purpose on the bleacher like steps we were on trying to mimic the beat in Body Shop. She knew she was being obnoxious and then a girl to the right of her got her attention and said, "Are you okay?" And the sloppy bitch was like yeah I am fucking okay!!! Are you fucking okay!? FUCK YOU! And then she started cursing up a storm with everyone around us. I was like oh lord a fight is going to break out. She is going to have to be removed by security AND SHE IS KILLING MY SHOW!!! So yeah, those two songs were pretty much missed out on. If you read Madonna nation, THANKS YOU SLOPPY DRUNK BITCH!!!!