Will she add and change things this tour?

adirondak

I'm happy with some tweaks and surprises, especially the addition of JOA... but she'd better not take out 'Deeper and Deeper' on a future show (as per a rumour mentioned above). That would suck!

Totally agree, D&D is THE highlight for me and my most awaited performance to watch

Love this live version of Ghostown, don't care about "lyrics doesn't fit thematically "

Would be great if she do different ballads or guitar versions every night, first JOA, then WAOM, Inside Out and why not some oldies like TAB, YS or I'll Remember

This show has THE most amazing set list. I too can picture her alternating Ghosttown and JOA, but who knows?

I'm just interested in how GT came to be added on the sixth night. Was it always planned to be inserted after a few dates? So intriguing!

andifeel, one of the MadonnaTribe mods, confirmed a few hours before the Brooklyn show started that "Ghosttown" was one of 3 Rebel Heart songs being prepared for inclusion in the setlist.

Personally, I think "Joan of Arc" is one of the two others. Maybe the last one is "Wash All Over Me"?

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I so hope so that she sings this in Cologne. But question is, where and in which segment she gonna sing those ? DOes it mean, that she will switch off between GT, JOA and WAOM ? Or will all 3 songs included in the setlist ?

deeper&deeper is the highlight of the show to me. amazing

i'd love the original lfl song and not the mix but she's not gonna change that.

i like the thought of adding like a prayer especially for australia&asia

the critical acclaim and the reaction and reputation from general public as well as die-hard fans this time are simply marvellous and astounding.

why not making this tour an all time record tour?

it's a great chance and take a chance, madonna!

it could get close to the one of stick and sweet tour at least.

let's extend this to next may so that she could get one of the highest grossing tours as well as the highest acclaimed tour.

after doing shows down under in march, she might do more shows in south america in april and extend to more ny and us shows in may and eventually end there.

then this tour make it a total package.

the all time record tour as well as all time highest acclaimed tour.

Edited by palladium75

• 2 weeks later...

How she posted the lyrics to sooner or later and said are u ready Toronto .... She's clearly trolling lol

How ridiculous. By "lyrics" you mean she can't ever use the phrase sooner or later any more because it's a song title? :lmao:

How ridiculous. By "lyrics" you mean she can't ever use the phrase sooner or later any more because it's a song title? :lmao:

Ridiculous ? Ok. But u don't even have a picture of yourself in your avi but I'm ridiculous for thinking she performed a song she trolled on Instagram apparently I'm the only one who wondered if she performed it. My bad. How ridiculous of me 😂

So did she do sooner or later on Toronto or is she just trolling us on IG ???

I always think of Sooner Or Later when I hear it in Ghosttown...lol sometimes when i sing along I start singing sooner or later at that part. It can make an interesting mashup.

deeper&deeper is the highlight of the show to me. amazing

i'd love the original lfl song and not the mix but she's not gonna change that.

i like the thought of adding like a prayer especially for australia&asia

totally agree with you about everything

I like the idea of her adding Like a Prayer too. I could see her adding it after Living for Love.

Sooner or Later would work in the last section, I think. Or something from I'm Breathless.

I think she should replace candy shop with best night.

She could replace it with Best Night, Ray of Light or Like a Prayer - but why? The show is perfect like it is. It's the first time Madonna and her fans seem to be really happy with the complete show.