Will she add and change things this tour?

adirondak

She just skipped Everybodey after 2 shoes :/

I hope she doesnt change that much, maybe substitute Burning Up with Ray of Light would be good. Overall I am very happy with the setlist

Guest eroticerotic

the way this tour is set up, it seems very very flexible, i think there is lots of potential to change the setlist as the tour goes on.

now that i know how the tour flows i think something like this, for example, could work:

1. Iconic

2. Bitch I’m Madonna

3. Like A Prayer

4. Holy Water/Vogue

5. Get Together

6. Messiah/4 Minutes

7. Ghosttown (staircase)

8. Body Shop

9. Deeper And Deeper

10. True Blue

11. Like A Virgin

12. SEX

13. Living For Love/Rescue Me

14. Who’s That Girl (original/upgraded version)

15. Dress You Up

16. Into The Groove

17. Rebel Heart

18. Ray Of Light

19. Illuminati

20. Hollywood/Music

21. Girl Gone Wild

22. Material Girl

23. Take A Bow

24. Unapologetic Bitch

25. Holiday

It really is an amazing show

Thematically Ghosttown would make NO sence there what so ever NOR The lack of Heartbreak. The section is about infatuation, love, love going deeper and true love and then its hardship and fall out and then rising again shiny a new. Also Take a Bow doesnt make ANY sence on there after Material Girl. La vie en rose is there to prove that in The end it really is that love only matters, not Material thing and The bling...

And Ray of Light couldnt be in that place 'cause WTG & Rebel Heart work as a question and answer type pair.

I suppose like aprayer could work there, get together maybe as a symbol of uniting religions perhaps but no, Devil works much better.

Oh now Im rambling again :D There's nothing wrong to hypothetically ponder various setlists, and yours is very nice too :)

Guest eroticerotic

Thematically Ghosttown would make NO sence there what so ever NOR The lack of Heartbreak. The section is about infatuation, love, love going deeper and true love and then its hardship and fall out and then rising again shiny a new. Also Take a Bow doesnt make ANY sence on there after Material Girl. La vie en rose is there to prove that in The end it really is that love only matters, not Material thing and The bling...

And Ray of Light couldnt be in that place 'cause WTG & Rebel Heart work as a question and answer type pair.

I suppose like aprayer could work there, get together maybe as a symbol of uniting religions perhaps but no, Devil works much better.

Oh now Im rambling again :D There's nothing wrong to hypothetically ponder various setlists, and yours is very nice too :)

in my head Ghosttown fits :p. Start with Ghosttown as armageddon survivors, find more survivors during the way and then start over again (Like A Virgin) :) Also after watching the show live, i think it would def fit!

the way this tour is set up, it seems very very flexible, i think there is lots of potential to change the setlist as the tour goes on.

now that i know how the tour flows i think something like this, for example, could work:

1. Iconic

2. Bitch Im Madonna

3. Like A Prayer

4. Holy Water/Vogue

5. Get Together

6. Messiah/4 Minutes

7. Ghosttown (staircase)

8. Body Shop

9. Deeper And Deeper

10. True Blue

11. Like A Virgin

12. SEX

13. Living For Love/Rescue Me

14. Whos That Girl (original/upgraded version)

15. Dress You Up

16. Into The Groove

17. Rebel Heart

18. Ray Of Light

19. Illuminati

20. Hollywood/Music

21. Girl Gone Wild

22. Material Girl

23. Take A Bow

24. Unapologetic Bitch

25. Holiday

It really is an amazing show

Instead of Take a Bow,I'd replace it with Crazy For You and a rock version of Hung Up instead of Burning Up

Guest Rachelle of London

A little birdie has told me that the setlist will change as the tour progresses, especially the medley section. Expect new songs before the tour gets to Europe.

She's rehearsing Ghosttown right now at Barclay's Center apparently.

Hope it's true! Wonder where would it fit in the setlist, though?

oh maybe thats why she removed everybody. its probably gonna be in the spanish section (not in the medley. but as rach said, there's a rumour she might change the medley so maybe she'll add it there somewhere)

A little birdie has told me that the setlist will change as the tour progresses, especially the medley section. Expect new songs before the tour gets to Europe.

I'm not a native speaker, does this imply you're being ironic or is this an authentic rumour? I'd love that to be true :tigger:

And omg at Ghosttown!!! If she brings that one the show will truly be 1000% flawless :inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

i would be okay with replacing unapologetic bitch tho :p

:lmao: whenever I hear UB I think of you. It's not my fave either but it's still cool