Will she add and change things this tour?

adirondak

She will definitely add Ghosttown and Joan of Arc.

She will replace Deeper and Deeper with Don't Tell Me on some shows. She will add parts of Rescue Me at some shows.

She will replace La Vie n Rose with Between the Bars on some shows.

She will change the songs in the 80's medley.

And theres more..

I was listening to MDNA and I thought that GGW will be nice being after Holy Water, just her and the nuns dancing, maybe only the chorus and then lead to DP.

I'm shocked that nothing from her last album made it to this.

Like a Prayer would be perfect imo after Holy Water(as much as I love Devil Pray)...ASIA needs it after all these decades!

Because the reggae Unapologetic Bitch fits the 20s themed segment? Bitch bye!

:lol: bye, bitches!!! Erm, the tour is called Rebel Heart Tour. Of course, some of the songs of the album need to be there with or without any reason.

You know maybe she will actually vary a different song in between WTG and RH. Also I would have loved a bit of TAB after or before LIB in The marador part. Though not sure IF it works thematically... So maybe just do it in GT place one night :) Or You'll see, bad gurl, Joan, etc

I hope she doesnt do many changes anymore. The setlist is perfect.

My only concern is when she is in Cologne and I am waiting for the 80s mash-up she does Spanish Lesson instead ! That would p*** me off really :s703::angry::laugh:

She's such a tease- it sounds like the 'Everybody" music starts up at the point she would go into it, but now just does this time-filler thing. Why not just sing it? :)

I was so pleased that she did "Ghosttown" last night- jut one of many highlights.

You know maybe she will actually vary a different song in between WTG and RH. Also I would have loved a bit of TAB after or before LIB in The marador part. Though not sure IF it works thematically... So maybe just do it in GT place one night :) Or You'll see, bad gurl, Joan, etc

andifeel, one of the MadonnaTribe mods, confirmed a few hours before the Brooklyn show started that "Ghosttown" was one of 3 Rebel Heart songs being prepared for inclusion in the setlist.

Personally, I think "Joan of Arc" is one of the two others. Maybe the last one is "Wash All Over Me"?

I think the other two might be Joan and Inside Out. Both are featured through out the tour book (including Wash.) I just find Inside Out to be a more realistic option than Wash since it's romantic, plus there's acoustic guitar on the demo.

andifeel, one of the MadonnaTribe mods, confirmed a few hours before the Brooklyn show started that "Ghosttown" was one of 3 Rebel Heart songs being prepared for inclusion in the setlist.

Personally, I think "Joan of Arc" is one of the two others. Maybe the last one is "Wash All Over Me"?

Could be :)