Low Life Swine Roger Fuckman Strikes Again

horn

THIS PIECE OF SHIT HAS TO DIE!

Madonna: Plenty of Seats Available at All Prices for Three New York Shows

by Roger Friedman - September 16, 2015 12:29 am

I keep getting tweets and emails from Madonna fans whove seen big bald spots at her Rebel Heart shows.

Well, Madison Square Garden and the Barclays Center are going to look a lot like the top of my own head starting tonight. That is, unless StubHub can unload the hundreds of seats they have in their inventories.

Seats for all three shows are aplenty, and at reasonable prices, in all sections. They are also available in quantities. Want to take seven or eight people? You can, and you can sit anywhere.

Secondary market ticket sellers obviously overestimated the demand for Rebel Heart seats. Maybe there will be a big walk up business. Id go tonight, but I want to see Eliot Sumner at Pianos in the Lower East Side.

If you do go to a Madonna show, and see huge bald spots, please send pictures to showbiz411@gmail.com.

I keep getting tweets and emails from Madonna fans whove seen big bald spots at her Rebel Heart shows.

LIES

A REAL Madonna fan will NOT that.

If you do go to a Madonna show, and see huge bald spots, please send pictures to showbiz411@gmail.com.

:manson:

Who reads showbiz411, seriously??

Showbiz 411.com is an American entertainment industry news and film review site, created and edited by Roger Friedman.

That moron was fired from Foxnews (because he reviewed a Fox movie that was pirated :smile:), and then he was fired from Forbes (because of his many made up stories) and now he spreads his lies on his own shitty website. How pathetic :dead:

Subject: Vadge Strikes Again

Rog:

I’m sure you heard by now that vadge has been laughing at mariahs ticket sales. I can’t be 100 percent sure but this is what the daily news is reporting. it sounds like something madonna would do. Can u do something about this?

:dead:

I think madonna'd better sue that fat piece of shit and whoriah's tragically flopping team.

that's obviously against the law.

damaging someone's reputation and serious business on purpose and in organization.

until today that ugly shit does not learn anything.

I think he should get sued by Madonna for millions of dollars.

or he just gets crashed into another car and happily should die.

Edited by palladium75