A bit of perfection for your day: Madonna: Give Me All Your Luvin'

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah, it's a catchy song. But single material? And lead single? This is Madonna we're talking about. It's a shame she thought the most comercial tracks should be the singles, since radio doesn't care anymore. Maybe she learned a lesson or two with BIM.

The video is great, though.

Guest whatatramp

YESSSSSSSSS :bow:

How some people still fail to see this as the greatest possible lead single from MDNA I can't

"I see you coming and I don't wanna know your name" what kind of iconic first line??

I know some people don't like the production... IMO, I actually don't mind where the production is trying to go (60's rocky surfer vibe... or like "Hey Mickey" from the 80's but that was actually a remake of an earlier song).

I think it's the lyrics & Madonna's high vocal delivery here I don't like.

Sometimes I hear the song and bust a move... other times it's like skip! haha

Oh and I love that Jackie Collins tweeted about the song in August. I love random stuff like that. Rest in peace, Jackie.

I've always loved this song! And unlike most fans I honestly think it was the best possible choice for the first single - especially with the Super Bowl. It's cute and silly and not doesn't try so hard. Shows a much more playful and carefree side of M. It's not meant to be taken so seriously!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I've always loved this song! And unlike most fans I honestly think it was the best possible choice for the first single - especially with the Super Bowl. It's cute and silly and not doesn't try so hard. Shows a much more playful and carefree side of M. It's not meant to be taken so seriously!!

Straight Up, Paula.

listen, i love everything about this song.

i know there are the anti-MDNA'rs but i love it and HARD CANDY.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN!!!

I've loved this since I first heard it! :thumbsup: It's so much fun and she looks incredible in the video! I love the 60s surfer vibe about the song.

Guest Pud Whacker

I've loved this since I first heard it! :thumbsup: It's so much fun and she looks incredible in the video! I love the 60s surfer vibe about the song.

Yes carta and 5ive!!! Xo

What I especially like is her directness to the wannabe(s). She's saying, "I inspired you, now show me that LUV/appreciation." And, as always, its placement in the MDNA Tour was no accident or coincidence. :)

It's a cute, fun Super-Bowl souvenir of a single.