A bit of perfection for your day: Madonna: Give Me All Your Luvin'

Guest Pud Whacker

Not one of her best or most iconic song, but it's not a reason to hate it! It's a funny and catchy song and the video is great! :vogue:

I like it for what it is. I kinda wish it would have been a Super Bowl only single and we got a different lead single for the album. Even if it is not one of Madonna's best singles ever, it has entered my daily lexicon with me and my best friend always texting each other L-U-V lol.

LOVE the video!

listen, i love everything about this song.

i know there are the anti-MDNA'rs but i love it and HARD CANDY.

GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN!!!

Me too! I'd listen to the above more than Ray of Light :fuckoff:

GMAYL is such a great, fun track.

This song is what happens when you try/set out to write a lark of a song, as opposed to her other larky songs she barely spent anytime on writing according to her (but ended up being some of her biggest hits). This is what it felt to me at least, trying hard to be something.

Not trying to totally bash it, it's an ok tune. It's just a strange song to be first single in my opinion. The video is stunning though.

My own personal Candy Shop!

I particularly love the demo. Though I do miss Nicki's verse, I love that the cheerleading shouts sound less girly and more womanly (and forceful), and I love the bridge being all M.

:inlove:

:clap:

The video is simply gorgeous and as for the song never got the hatred for it from some fan quarters :chuckle: It's the type of song she needed at the time and we all know the reasons behind her first single featurings post 2005: US radio. It's a simple, catchy, care free song and it added greatly to her SB performance

Then you listen to the MDNA album as a whole and it's granted there are considerably better tracks, doesn't make this one less enjoyable imo. That's not the point when choosing singles, especially a first single and in these mad times of "defunct as we knew it" music industry

I've never disliked it but it was very unexpected after a three year break from new music. Both this release and GGW basically killed any chance of the MDNA album having a shelf life.

fun song, but yeah....ok....

anyway it gave us a great superfun video and that wonderful, impressive tour performance (that remix was orgasmic, not talking about the props and choreo....)