For those who bought VIP packages to shows that have already happened...

Bill

How far ahead of time did they send you the information on where to go at the venue, where your seats are, etc? I haven't received that yet, and I know they said it would be a few days before, but just wondering exactly how many days. I'm so excited, and so anxious to know more about this package. How were your seats? Was it worth the money?? :)

Bill what are we getting in the bag!!??? OMG if I get the same shirt I already have I'm gonna throw the biggest tantrum diva FIT in that VIP room :lmao:

hahahaha we better get a tour program! For the sake of seeing you throw that fit, I'm kinda hoping it's that tshirt. :lmao:

Omg my periscope is gonna b so obnoxious. Gonna have the preshow VIP ROOM (ur not invited) stream and I'm gonna be interviewing people :lmao:

:lol: I was telling my husband how funny you are and he can't wait to meet you.

Guest Pud Whacker

Omg my periscope is gonna b so obnoxious. Gonna have the preshow VIP ROOM (ur not invited) stream and I'm gonna be interviewing people :lmao:

oh when are you ding that? where do i sign up?!

oh when are you ding that? where do i sign up?!

You download the periscope app (it's free) and the link for my stream will pop up on my Twitter when I go live as MNation's whorespondent at the philly show next week (@stephnz)!!!

hahahaha we better get a tour program! For the sake of seeing you throw that fit, I'm kinda hoping it's that tshirt. :lmao:

:lol: I was telling my husband how funny you are and he can't wait to meet you.

Omg so many shoes to fill!! I'm excited to meet him!! :D

:lol: I was telling my husband how sexy you are and he can't wait to meet you.

:1251:

lol!!!!

This is going to be amazing!!

I cannot wait for this. :popcorn2: Loved your periscope from the DC show!

hahaha yes there is supposedly a buffet and open bar. I had a couple glasses of wine before the DC show and it definitely enhanced the experience. :lol: I have only ever seen Madonna sober before. I don't plan on getting wasted, by any means, but I'll certainly take advantage of the free drinks this time! For what I spent on these tickets, Madonna should be serving them. :lol:

Will they serve KFC? fried chicken? buffalo wings? steaks?

Or they will serve salad ONLY? no carb, no meat, no dairy. :1251:

Turkish delight and so much more.

Guest Pud Whacker

You download the periscope app (it's free) and the link for my stream will pop up on my Twitter when I go live as MNation's whorespondent at the philly show next week (@stephnz)!!!

Cool! I will do that! Can't wait! X

darling your not gonna use your periscope for us? :nervous:

Of course I'm periscoping!! I'm going to be Mnation's (unofficial unless made official) whorespondent!

You should definitely be OFFICIAL. You make it twice as entertaining and you're totally fabulous! haha

Of course I'm periscoping!! I'm going to be Mnation's (unofficial unless made official) whorespondent!

oh good. but what is the link to that i don't even know. do you have vip seats? we need someone close so we can see M better. LOL