Does Madonna GENUINLY pick the fan for Unalologetic Bitch!?!?

Confessit

On my D.C. review I posted about having seen Heather prior to the show. She sat right in front of the heart so I'm sure that helped her stand out. I also saw Guy walking around taking pictures with fans before the show, and I was sitting on the side of the heart so he doesn't only go to the VIP section. He even walked up to the stands to take pictures with a few fans, outside of the floor. I suppose that approaching Guy before the show and making yourself known can't hurt.

On my D.C. review I posted about having seen Heather prior to the show. She sat right in front of the heart so I'm sure that helped her stand out. I also saw Guy walking around taking pictures with fans before the show, and I was sitting on the side of the heart so he doesn't only go to the VIP section. He even walked up to the stands to take pictures with a few fans, outside of the floor. I suppose that approaching Guy before the show and making yourself known can't hurt.

Does he take fans with 'normal' people or is the pretty or 'wacky look at me types'?

Does he take fans with 'normal' people or is the pretty or 'wacky look at me types'?

I think anyone who makes he effort to dress like Madonna would get spotted over someone in "normal" casuals.

Can you imagine how the fan who gets picked will feel if it's DVD-filming night!?!?

Can't wait to hear about which city she picks for the DVD....

What a night to be immortalised on professional film with the queen forever!!

Guest whatatramp

Hector....NOOOOO the total opposite, she was lovely to me, she got into it with this journalist at Jon Ross who was calling M a witch and a bitch. She was brill.

urgh I remember you waiting to go into that taping, what a bloody mess

Can you imagine how the fan who gets picked will feel if it's DVD-filming night!?!?

Can't wait to hear about which city she picks for the DVD....

What a night to be immortalised on professional film with the queen forever!!

What if they're filming UB on each date? So all the fans can be on the DVD? :D

I know it sounds lovely to think that Madonna picks the fans and just brings them up on stage but when you truly think about it, in reality that would not work well. Appearing on stage live in front of thousands of people and thus being shared on youtube, facebook etc would be nerve wrecking, despite people thinking they could spontaneously cope with it. This is a concert that entertains and having fans that have personality, don't get tongue tied and know how to interact is paramount. Personally, I don't generally like fans on stage but both times with this concert, it has worked well. Also, they are genuine fans as at the concert, just probably already hand picked by her team to make sure they can cope with it and will not embarrass themselves or Madonna.

I agree. Plus for security I should imagine that they need to know that the fan is genuine and not some fruit cake. Madonna is very precious. If it was me picked I would faint. I'm sure Madonna does not want some overcome fan slobbering at her feet. Edited by Lindyloo

Is it just me or has anybody else started a fitness campaign just incase you are chosen lol. Ive even started working out what ill say and do with the banana and some moves for the dance break. Im such a loser lol. Knowing me if i got picked id just act like one of those michael jackson fans who just scream and faint then it would be all over youtube just to humiliate me lol.

Is it just me or has anybody else started a fitness campaign just incase you are chosen lol. Ive even started working out what ill say and do with the banana and some moves for the dance break. Im such a loser lol. Knowing me if i got picked id just act like one of those michael jackson fans who just scream and faint then it would be all over youtube just to humiliate me lol.

If it's me, I'll probably faint before I reach the stage. I would reenact the Brit performance but I'll be dead at the bottom of the stairs :manson:

malaise-christine-boutin-1231263-jpg_110

Me too hahahaha i started doing cardio and diet, and also a routine if she choose me.

#ThePowerOfFitdonna