Does Madonna GENUINLY pick the fan for Unalologetic Bitch!?!?

Confessit

I'm LOVING the fact Madonna gets a fan up on the stage during Unapologetic Bitch....it's just incredible!

But watching the videos back how genuine is it!?!

Looks like the fans are already selected and brought to her rather than her picking them out spontaneously!?!?

Any thoughts from the fans lucky enough to of seen her already.....

Kiley Dean said on a recent Periscope that Madonna does not pick the fans, that people on her team do. She emphasized that "being sober" at the show is pretty much a necessity for being chosen. lol

I hope one of us gets picked!!!!!!!! :tigger:

Thank you for the info!

Well there's hope for us all then!!

But surly the fan that gets picked would be automatically upgraded to a floor seat if they had tickets at the back of the arena as well...

Thank you for the info!

But surly the fan that gets picked would be automatically upgraded to a floor seat if they had tickets at the back of the arena as well...

Very curious as to what their strategy/criteria is (besides not being shitfaced).

Thank you for the info!

They probably only pick fans who are on the floor I'm sure

Very curious as to what their strategy/criteria is (besides not being shitfaced).

Hmmm well the lady was dressed in an eye catching Madonna costume....

But then again it would kind of be better if she just picked somebody random out the crowd and her team swoop in and bring them to the stage.....?

They probably only pick fans who are on the floor I'm sure

So does her team approach a fan round the catwalk during UB and just take then to the stage???

It's not planned before the show starts!?

Guest whatatramp

Are you very sure? :(

They must start this selection well ahead of the show, as with Heather she entered up the trapdoor of the stage.

I think she had early entry tickets or something as a member took a photo of her speaking to a member of security well before the show started

I think she had early entry tickets or something as a member took a photo of her speaking to a member of security well before the show started

I have an early entry ticket for my show :tigger: just not close to the catwalk or floor.

I just want to keep the dream I guess! Lol

I would love to get picked but I would say my sister HAS to come on stage with me though. :lol:

I don't think I could contain myself. I would probably get down on my hands and knees and worship her the whole time and tell her what a fucking QUEEN she is and how much she has meant to me for close to 28 years. I would be gushing non stop.

I would be like thanks for the banana Madonna, but let me continue to lick your ass if you don't mind? Thank you.

I would love to get picked but I would say my sister HAS to come on stage with me though. :lol:

I don't think I could contain myself. I would probably get down on my hands and knees and worship her the whole time and tell her what a fucking QUEEN she is and how much she has meant to me for close to 28 years. I would be gushing non stop.

I would be like thanks for the banana Madonna, but let me continue to lick your ass if you don't mind? Thank you.

:lol: I would love it if you or anyone else here gets picked, but I'm guessing that they will sort out just that kind of behaviour so the show isn't disrupted by a loon on stage in hysterics (followed by an awkward moment when security carries the sobbing/screaming/fainting or asslicking fan off stage).

Guest whatatramp

:lol: I would love it if you or anyone else here gets picked, but I'm guessing that they will sort out just that kind of behaviour so the show isn't disrupted by a loon on stage in hysterics (followed by an awkward moment when security carries the sobbing/screaming/fainting or asslicking fan off stage).

lol this reminds me of when I went to see Nicki Minaj a few months again and she invited 2 people onstage to sing a bit of a song and one of them was just running and jumping about on stage screaming into the mic like a weirdo so Nicki took it off her and gave it to the other person, I was dying :dead:

Yeah I kind of doubt she / her team genuinely picks the fans. Or at least I can't understand just how these people who've been up on stage so far were SO relaxed!

I mean, if I was up there, I'd probably go through all different kinds of reactions, but staying relaxed? NO WAY! :lol: And I'm sure 90% of you guys probably feel the same!

:rotfl:

lol this reminds me of when I went to see Nicki Minaj a few months again and she invited 2 people onstage to sing a bit of a song and one of them was just running and jumping about on stage screaming into the mic like a weirdo so Nicki took it off her and gave it to the other person, I was dying :dead:

Yeah I kind of doubt she / her team genuinely picks the fans. Or at least I can't understand just how these people who've been up on stage so far were SO relaxed!

I mean, if I was up there, I'd probably go through all different kinds of reactions, but staying relaxed? NO WAY! :lol: And I'm sure 90% of you guys probably feel the same!

Im pleased you've said that j was thinking the same!

I read the YouTube comments saying it was "staged" and watching it back it looks it!

It's a shame though because it kinda takes it away from Madonna GENUINLY picking a fan to share a great moment with her....

That said its still positively fantastic she's got a fan on stage with her at all after 30years!!!!!

Oh my god. Honestly dont wanna sound like an asshole but do u do it on purpose when u kinda shade madonna in every post u ever make? Not talking about the fan being staged or nah its cool to talk about those things but do u notice it yourself?

Oh my god. Honestly dont wanna sound like an asshole but do u do it on purpose when u kinda shade madonna in every post u ever make? Not talking about the fan being staged or nah its cool to talk about those things but do u notice it yourself?

I'm NOT throwing shade on Madonna at all and I've followed it up saying it's fantastic she has a fan in stage, period.

BUT I was a little disappointed in the fact it's kind of staged and planned a lot more than it appears that's all!!!

Especially as the show is a love letter to her fans all the classics and interaction....even the stage is built for her to be involved with the crowd closer than ever before!

I'm sorry if it seems I'm shading her....just my opinion about it.

some fans are so relaxed around her. it almost makes me think us fans who would lick her ass and get nervous are the exception to the rule. its like they met her before or something. but i do think they're genuine fans. (people here already confirmed that they know the fans)

that said I've noticed that before among US (and some UK fans) of big stars. the "getting crazy" and hysteria for pop stars only seems to exist in some countries in europe & south america etc lately. i kinda miss that time of people going crazy for just being on the side of the pit in RIT

Im pleased you've said that j was thinking the same!

I read the YouTube comments saying it was "staged" and watching it back it looks it!

It's a shame though because it kinda takes it away from Madonna GENUINLY picking a fan to share a great moment with her....

That said its still positively fantastic she's got a fan on stage with her at all after 30years!!!!!

Hmm.. I would like to know to what degree this is staged, I mean perhaps even before arriving at the show? In that case it would take away the whole point of it for me, might as well be an actor in each town.

On the other hand the person must have a good peptalk I'm sure, and be confident.

I hope we can find out about this!

I'm NOT throwing shade on Madonna at all and I've followed it up saying it's fantastic she has a fan in stage, period.

BUT I was a little disappointed in the fact it's kind of staged and planned a lot more than it appears that's all!!!

Especially as the show is a love letter to her fans all the classics and interaction....even the stage is built for her to be involved with the crowd closer than ever before!

I'm sorry if it seems I'm shading her....just my opinion about it.

My bad :)

some fans are so relaxed around her though. it almost makes me think us fans who would lick her ass and get nervous are the exception to the rule. its like they met her before or something. but i do think they're genuine fans. (people here already confirmed that they know the fans)

That's good to hear! Sometimes I post too fast :blush:

Perhaps Madonna does meet them for a short time before the show, so it runs more smoothly seeing her on stage.

Hmmm well the lady was dressed in an eye catching Madonna costume....

But then again it would kind of be better if she just picked somebody random out the crowd and her team swoop in and bring them to the stage.....?

I know it sounds lovely to think that Madonna picks the fans and just brings them up on stage but when you truly think about it, in reality that would not work well. Appearing on stage live in front of thousands of people and thus being shared on youtube, facebook etc would be nerve wrecking, despite people thinking they could spontaneously cope with it. This is a concert that entertains and having fans that have personality, don't get tongue tied and know how to interact is paramount. Personally, I don't generally like fans on stage but both times with this concert, it has worked well. Also, they are genuine fans as at the concert, just probably already hand picked by her team to make sure they can cope with it and will not embarrass themselves or Madonna.

I don't wanna be quoted out of context!

I just thought Madonna actually picked out a fan in the crowd and invited them up rather than her team/security planning it before the show started....

But either way it's a great thing for her to do after all these years...

Now it makes sense to me how it all actually works so thanks guys!