Neil Patrick Harris talks Madonna on The Wendy Williams Show

cosmic_system

Loved his response! Initially I thought (and assumed) he'd just answer the question about the movie then quickly move on due to what a mess it became lol. You could tell though when she even brought it up and his constant positive tone/ acknowledgment of even doing it (as it was a mega flop for all of them) that there wasn't gonna be any shade. But damn he's a loon after all! lol Just never knew that at all. I saw him on the Talk last year and when M was brought up he said something like 'she should def. do Vegas etc...' and left it at that which sounded a little tinny to me lol. Think he meant that it more from a financial stand point and non shady but c'mon...lol. He positively redeemed 200% himself here! =) I'm also sick of everyone automatically thinking and almost wanting/expecting her to beach a bitch diva when I *rarely if ever hear that she is in any working situation. Consistently people say how pleasant yet professional she is. Enough though. She's above that unlike JLo, X-Tina, etc..who are well known diva/monsters from hell.

Loved his response! Initially I thought (and assumed) he'd just answer the question about the movie then quickly move on due to what a mess it became lol. You could tell though when she even brought up the movie and his constant positive tone/ acknowledgment of even doing it (as it was a mega flop for all of them) that there wasn't gonna be any shade. But damn he's a loon after all! lol Just never knew that at all. I've saw him on the Talk last year and when M was brought up he said something like 'she should def. do Vegas etc...' and left it at that which sounded a little tinny to me lol. I think he meant that it more from a financial stand point and non shady but c'mon...lol. He positively redeemed 200% himself here! =)

Yes, he was very positive about her which was lovely. He has always acknowledged he is a massive Madonna fan.

lol... I do recall other movies where the screen siren is lit across the eyes, but this is pretty extreme.

4rZXt1B.jpg

Yes, the bloody Addams Family! But what did they mean she only looked good with the lighting like that? She's Madonna! She's got a stack of videos of all styles where she always looks beautiful! I don't get this!

msdadfa-ec057-h-281574_0x420.jpg

I'm glad to hear that he's a massive fan! I read somewhere that he's a Gaga fan and I thought he hated Madonna :lmao:

He's big buddies with Smelton including going on holiday with them so it was assumed that he'd be part of the goober gang.

Wendy is so all over the place when she talks about Madonna. She loves her one second and then rakes her along the coals the next.

Honestly I think deep down this is how most people feel. They have a love/hate thing with her where its like a reflex to say they hate her because that has become the expected thing to do. but I can not tell you how many people I know that claim to hate Madonna, but when one of her songs comes on the radio or at work these same people break out into singing it and bopping around to it.

Sadly I think like most of us on here feel, that the the greater population wont fully embrace her until she is gone one day. People will open their eyes and really look at her career as it gets covered on the news and they will compare it to the younger crowd around at that moment and they will think, "DAMN! She really was a one of a kind that can never be duplicated." I mean just look at MJ. EVERYONE hated him the day before he died. The day he died, it was like everyone on earth did a total 180.

Just glad I recognize what an amazing woman she is through most of my life and have fully appreciated and loved her in each and every moment while she is here. I feel sorry for people that cant embrace her honestly because they are missing out BIG time.

I can't stand either of them. As others have mentioned, don't believe that Wendy loves Madonna.

NPH has been on naughty list ever since he had that Amy Winehouse cake. :angry: