24 more dates to Be announced

Humberto77rj

Has anyone done a Citi Card presale before? Do you need a password, or does it just identify the person purchasing w/their Citi card by the card number?

My friend and I may try to do that for Tulsa.

Any help w/this is much appreciated. :)

Has anyone done a Citi Card presale before? Do you need a password, or does it just identify the person purchasing w/their Citi card by the card number?

You just select the Citi Card option from the menu and type the 6 first digits of your credit card and they unlock the tickets reserved for Citi members... it's quite simple.

I be have done it with other concerts and the password is usually the first four or 5 digits listed on you citi card.

Sorry didn't see someone had already replied w answer :)

I hate ticket stress. Can someone please let me know how you get the best tickets. Please. I'm sick of having to sneak up past security and having to risk being thrown out of the place. I'm not young and daring anymore.

You just select the Citi Card option from the menu and type the 6 first digits of your credit card and they unlock the tickets reserved for Citi members... it's quite simple.

Do you have to use the Citi card to make the purchase?

Absolutely :thumbsup:

And not only that. Unless U2 add more dates there are chances she's taking over them as well. Exact same number of shows so far. They are raking in $2m per show down from a $6.5m average of their 2009-2011 season. The average figure is obviously down because it's not a huge stadium tour with that stage device anymore

And the average gross per date figure will be down for Madonna as well from the MDNA average. Still $2m feels a bit too steep a decline from $6.5m. Madonna has also got pricier tickets than they have. If every RH tour date is going to be PACKED like the Montreal and Washington gigs, no doubt whatsoever she's got another huge touring hit in her hands :clap:

U2 has a stadium leg announced for the nextyear

I hate ticket stress. Can someone please let me know how you get the best tickets. Please. I'm sick of having to sneak up past security and having to risk being thrown out of the place. I'm not young and daring anymore.

I hate it, too. HATE it. :<

What I find interesting is that, in interviews, the band refers to the tour and not tour legs.

Most fans assume they're going to follow suit with legs but this might not be the case.

My perception is, the 2015 dates are it.

I found this recent Irish Times article interesting, which confirms my observation. It's speculates that the band is not saying anything about the future to "wait and see" about Bono's health.

After tackling stadiums with their groundbreaking “360” tour, which took place from 2009 to 2011 and went on to become the biggest tour in history, U2 had long been expected to return to a more intimate arena tour. An innovative stage show is still expected with a stage that – per released seating charts – lies in the middle and runs nearly the entire the length of the venue. The floor area will be a general admission. According to a report by Billboard, “it is believed that the band will be performing two different shows in each market on consecutive nights, built around the ‘innocence + experience’ theme”. The concept, however, is still being refined. Looking ahead to 2016, a potential return to stadium concerts for U2, is widely rumored.

who knows.

Guest gang bang

The arena in Tokyo holds 36,500 people, so that will be one heck of a show.

Would love to see that one sell out twice. Totally could.

I just realize that janitor is going to perform at the same arena , Lolol

Madonna is going to destroy that tranny jeje

The arena in Tokyo holds 36,500 people, so that will be one heck of a show.

Would love to see that one sell out twice. Totally could.

Oh wow that's a big Arena! Then we should not be surprised IF it doesnt sell out in minutes. Though, Im confident that another date will be added.

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

:thumbsup: