24 more dates to Be announced

Humberto77rj

It's not that weird to imagine this tour with more than 80 shows.

She's still adding shows in the USA, Asia, etc. Probably Australia until it's time for her to go there.

The good thing is she has some pauses this tour. It's more spread than MDNA so she's fine. On that tour she didn't even had like a week to rest...it was way to much :s

um, wtf.. now Wikipedia states Feb 4th, Taipei Taiwan...Taipei arena..?? sorry if it's been mentioned.

also, the new US dates and Mexico have been taking off again. Yet, we all still think the news dates will go on...

something is def happening. :stir:

Tour page has just been updated on Madonna.com with these:

Jan 10 2016 San Antonio - AT&T Center
Jan 12 2016 Houston - Toyota Center
Jan 14 2016 Tulsa - BOK Center
Jan 16 2016 Louisville - KFC Yum! Center
Jan 18 2016 Nashville - Bridgestone Arena
Feb 4 2016 Taipei - Taipei Arena
Feb 13 2016 Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena
Feb 17 2016 Hong Kong - Asia World Arena
Edited by apj

China and Japan. Bad ass.. Mexico seems likely again.. if they're calling for 88 shows, wonder where next.

No way Mexico is only having 1 show. I even think 2 shows is too little, specially in arenas (depends on how much they are charging).

Most Asian dates will sellout so fast they will add more i'm sure of it.

I also have a feeling Australia won't have only those dates...we'll see :)

I can totally see it happening and if the dancer wrote that there must be truth in this rumour

12 new dates have already been announced

So I guess 12 more will get announced at some later point

Jan. 06 – Mexico City, MX – Sports Palace – Details to follow

Jan. 10 – San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center – On Sale Sept 21

Jan. 12 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center – On Sale Sept 21

Jan. 14 – Tulsa, OK – BOK Center – On Sale Sept 21

Jan. 16 – Louisville, KY – KFC Yum! Center :rotfl: – On Sale Sept 21

Jan. 18 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena – On Sale Sept 21

Feb. 04 – Taipei, Taiwan – Taipei Arena – On Sale Sept 26

Feb. 09 – Bangkok, Thailand – Impact Arena – On Sale Oct. 3

Feb. 13 – Tokyo, Japan – Saitama Arena – On Sale Oct 10

Feb. 17 – Hong Kong – Asia World Arena – On Sale Sept 25

Feb. 20 – Macau – Studio City Event Center – Details to follow

Feb. 21 – Macau – Studio City Event Center – Details to follow

:inlove::inlove:

Mexico and the Asian dates will be getting a second night for sure and even a third date if they sell well, and probably Sidney and Melbourne also will get another date.

:thumbsup:

She's trying that 10 million dollars gross in ticket sales from a single arena show this tour isn't she? XD (not that much of course...but damn these asian/oceania legs will be massive)

Maybe not 10m :lol: but within the current market scenario that has seen huge touring acts a la U2, Madonna and RS saturate markets worldwide for years on end, she's certainly has a Top Tour in her hands and yes like you said, those Oceania and Asia legs are going to be massive within the figure parameters for 2015-2016. Taylor Shits will have to do 100 more dates to even catch up. Is she playing multiple shows in Europe and Asia. She's more of a US, UK, Australia act only. Girl bye

Taylor Swift will be a fairly close 2nd but I still don't believe Madonna will be out-grossed!!!!

I think Madonna will be number 1.

Absolutely :thumbsup:

And not only that. Unless U2 add more dates there are chances she's taking over them as well. Exact same number of shows so far. They are raking in $2m per show down from a $6.5m average of their 2009-2011 season. The average figure is obviously down because it's not a huge stadium tour with that stage device anymore

And the average gross per date figure will be down for Madonna as well from the MDNA average. Still $2m feels a bit too steep a decline from $6.5m. Madonna has also got pricier tickets than they have. If every RH tour date is going to be PACKED like the Montreal and Washington gigs, no doubt whatsoever she's got another huge touring hit in her hands :clap: