Bow to the Perfection that is "No Bull : The Making of Take a Bow" 1994

Guest Pud Whacker

the hair, the clothes, the song, the everything

Perfection and OMG at that thumbnail frame :dramatic: BEAUTIFUL

When MTV was still about the music

Fascinating to watch her interaction with Kurt over the years

First time I see this in its entirety, thank you for posting it

And love the segment where she's showing her shoes, the Laboutines and Manolos :rotfl:

The original Carrie Bradshaw :wow:

I can see SJP lifiting a lot for her Carrie from Madonna, especially from the Madonna of specific eras

The part with her then hairstylist is also amusing

Orlando Puerta if I'm not mistaken

Love the stylist too, can't believe this is all pre Arianne

It feels like Arianne has been working with her forever now

OMG @ 47:05 :inlove:

KURT You've always said "I'm not the greatest singer, I'm not the greatest dancer" yet you had this tremendous effect on people

Madonna Well I mean technically, the point is what is "the greatest singer"? I don't think that being good has anything to do with your octave range, it's about what's in your heart, it's about being true to oneself and touching people, being passionate about what you do. Some of the greatest artists in the world, as far as singing goes, don't have what people would refer to as technically perfect voices but they come from somewhere deep inside and they touch people

KURT: the technically perfect singers can be terribly boring

Madonna Terribly, if that's all one concentrates on :chuckle:

If you don't sing from your heart and you don't mean it, how can it mean anything to anyone else? :bow::bow:

Yet on DWT, RIT, CT, parts of MDNA, GS, WTG, the Evita part in S&S and now the entire RH Tour she's absolutely amazing vocally speaking, even when dancing at the same time

Ahh yes, thanks for posting!! I definitely had to watch this again. :) Such a good interview.

My favorite part was seeing her wardrobe and all the pretty things! :inlove: And Louboutin was considered a "new" designer then? Wow!

I know it sounds crazy, but I took the high endurance challenge from Old Spice.

LOL

I watched so many of those commercials. hahahahahhaha
A trip down memory lane.

I miss those days of MTV. And the nineties, I miss that time, too.

Perfection and OMG at that thumbnail frame :dramatic: BEAUTIFUL

When MTV was still about the music

Fascinating to watch her interaction with Kurt over the years

First time I see this in its entirety, thank you for posting it

You're welcome :) and please subscribe, although I post a lot of Latin stuff I will keep the Madonna videos coming from time to time

You're welcome :)

And please subscribe, although I post a lot of Latin stuff I will keep the Madonna videos coming from time to time

Oh you mean you have uploaded it and Pud has posted it? Well thanks to both you guys then! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pity about all the commercials in it but best to at least have the entire MTV special than having nothing at all I guess

Thank you again

Thanks so much I have never seen this before.

" Boyz II Men and that damn Bodyguard soundtrack !" LOL

Guest Pud Whacker

OMG @ 47:05 :inlove:

KURT You've always said "I'm not the greatest singer, I'm not the greatest dancer" yet you had this tremendous effect on people

Madonna Well I mean technically, the point is what is "the greatest singer"? I don't think that being good has anything to do with your octave range, it's about what's in your heart, it's about being true to oneself and touching people, being passionate about what you do. Some of the greatest artists in the world, as far as singing goes, don't have what people would refer to as technically perfect voices but they come from somewhere deep inside and they touch people

KURT: the technically perfect singers can be terribly boring

Madonna Terribly, if that's all one concentrates on :chuckle:

If you don't sing from your heart and you don't mean it, how can it mean anything to anyone else? :bow::bow:

Yet on DWT, RIT, CT, parts of MDNA, GS, WTG, the Evita part in S&S and now the entire RH Tour she's absolutely amazing vocally speaking, even when dancing at the same time

love that part because i HATE when fans and press repeat it and so glad she cleared that up - even though it doesnt have the punch because it was on tv. i have known the POWER OF CINEMA since i was a child but i really understood it with Truth or Dare.

everything she said in there is like The Written Word.