What about the Most Genius and Iconic Moment of the Show.

loowee

i-1773013121_d37c291a94444eb4e1e2ce6ef17

probably her most blasphemous moment of all time :rotfl:

Certainly the most saucy blasphemy she has done :laugh: I'm not religious, but I would guess impersonating Jesus on the cross actually is more blasphemous than sex with him. At least plenty of nuns, munks and priests have fantasised about doing it with J for centuries :)

Guest eroticerotic

The best moments for me are

The Last Supper bit

Deeper And Deeper

Like A Virgin/Erotica

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

The 80's medley

Music

Material Girl

Holiday

but by far my fav is Like A Virgin

I hope Tony and Joan are near me at the Detroit show again. Because I will totally record Joan's response to this so we can have another epic reaction gif from her.

You stood next to them?? What were they like? What were their reactions to everything? I find it so cool :)

You stood next to them?? What were they like? What were their reactions to everything? I find it so cool :)

I was in the Triangle at MDNA and they were seated just outside of it at the tip of the stage. I didn't get it on camera myself, but someone captured Joan's reaction to the end of Love Spent when M has stripped down and has the corset on her. It was great.

It's such a genius idea and is one of the "epic"moments on this tour!

So surprised it hasn't got press, but it's her gratitude and romantic side that made the headline this time, and to be honest that's right because the show isn't a "shocker" it's Madonna being directly in touch with her audience....

As usual, it will take some time before the controversy is reported by medias. But yes, it's really a genius controversy this time!

Now we need a new Joan reaction gif! :lmao:

tumblr_ngrac5ijSq1qhjm0go1_500.gif

Guest CzarnaWisnia

maybe Joan can be Madonna's "unapologetic bitch" of the night and they can discuss it live on stage :1251:

"Madonna, why did you highjack the Last Supper? I didn't really like that..."

'Well, Joan, what about that secret pregnancy you had that nobody knew about until I talked about it on Howard Stern, huh? Do you have anything apologize for?"