Full Show Videos

dubtronic

I told myself I'm not going to watch any performance but here I am watching the full show :lmao: Thanks for posting! Maybe some weeks later down the road with more and more footage being available, we'll get even better compilations :thumbsup:

Thank you so much! <3

I will not be able to see her at all live during this tour, unfortunately. But from the clips she has really re-enforced her role at the top. Looks absolutely fantastic.

What would we do without this woman??

Wonderful performances.

I agree with everyone else the routines are slower paced but you can hear her iconic voice so much better this time round....

If she toured for her usual 4months no doubt we would get the "killer dance routines" but in a LiveNation 360 world were she is on in the road for literally almost a full year (if you include rehearsals aswell) it must be SO hard to maintain energy I don't blame her slowing this time in the road down abit....

Mahalo!Kapono is so cute :)

Those who are complaining she's taking a slower pace,did you ever consider it's purely intentional in terms of taking things into a different direction?She did say months before the tour she wanted to create more INTIMATE shows and she perfectly achieved just that.

And aren't Deeper&Deeper,Music,Candy Shop,LAV,and the pole routine in Holy Water/Vogue...aren't those 'energetic& physical' performances

My only complaint is the absence of Joa and GT :(