Can we talk about how perfect the third act is from beginning to end?

graffitiheart

a) Living for Love: A modern classic, the cape and the whole history behind it. Tha vogue-esque moves, the back up dancers. I love having the opportunity to experience all those performances she did on TV but now in her concert.

b) La isla bonita: Yes she's performed it many times but this version is a mix of the emotion with DWT but a bit more closer to the original version and it would have been a miss not to make it part of the matador section.

c)The 80's medley: Where to begin? First the outfits inspired in Frida and the Mexican TEHUANAS! ARE YOU FO' REAL? As mexican, that alone melted by heart, i just couldn't believe she used elements of my culture in her show, not surprising because of Frida, but still, it was unexpected for me.

The songs: so many classics, in one performance, it was a early madonna fan dream come true. The salsa/latin arrangements, how happy she and her dancers looked, the ovation she gets at the end, I can go on an on.

d)Who's that girl: The intimacy, the reaction from the public, the singalong, the look in her eyes and especially HER VOICE. Monte's contribution in the guitar also make me shiver.

e)Rebel Heart: Her warmth, the beautiful fan art in the back, what the song represents and how everybody got into it. How she is singing in front of her fans making eye contact and the never-ending smiling.

How was people's reaction to the whole cape thing? Loved that she used it!

Brilliant performance on the night, bit disappointed she resorted to the dance version again BUT much of the set list is mid-tempo so I think some "harder dance" sounds certainly fits!

I was hoping she would reference the BRITS fall in a funny way....almost send herself up....maybe that's TOO MUCH to expect but I'm just happy she's so natural on stage this time and kudos for her for doing the LFLperformance again.

YES! And did you notice she replaces London for Barcelona in Dress You Up? Is that an indication of the official recordings or just to fit the theme?

I think its just because of the latin theme

Knowing madonnas team they will only plan the dvd the latest and rushed as possible

I love this sextion. Truely this is the first tour, where I like every section. I cannot decide myself which section or song I should looking for. I will just enjoy the whole show !!!!