Aside from the Obvious Numbers I want to See...I'm Most Excited About This Live:

Guest Pud Whacker

:bow:

the outfit, the song, the everything!!!

YES YES YES!!!

It will be my first time seeing this live after having watched variations of it being performed by her so many times on TV so I'm really looking forward to it.

Pud which shows are you going to? Will you be there for any NYC shows? We can meet for a drink!

Guest Pud Whacker

YES YES YES!!!

It will be my first time seeing this live after having watched variations of it being performed by her so many times on TV so I'm really looking forward to it.

Pud which shows are you going to? Will you be there for any NYC shows? We can meet for a drink!

i wish i was going to the NY shows and would be able to meet you but i literally just got back from hawaii this morning at 1 am! LA and maybe san diego.

i wish i was going to the NY shows and would be able to meet you but i literally just got back from hawaii this morning at 1 am! LA and maybe san diego.

OMG!!! Come to San Diego I live here and we can take a picture with a sign that says

"I type, I delete"

:lmao:

This performance was so grand!! Definitely a highlight. I guess because it's so close to the TV promos we've seen, it's not as "new" as the other stuff so it seems to be getting overlooked just a little. Make no mistake though, one of the most epic performances of the show!! The placement in the show is perfect too!! I wouldn't trade the Iconic opening for anything and closing with a classic is always a good move. This opens a whole new "act" on the show, which works beautifully.

This song should have been MASSIVE .

I don't think I'll ever tire of it .

Completely agree it booms in the arena!!

IF this was 2012 and the Super Bowl was happening LFL would of easily been the "hit" for her it never was!!

Has anyone made the correlation to the concept of the show...the looking for love, falling in love, being broken and then feeling like a virgin again and then "living for love" ...how she tore the cape off so triumphantly basically telling the world she's overcome the "fall" ...it reminds me of express yourself/born this way in the statement it's making about something in pop culture that happened!

Has anyone made the correlation to the concept of the show...the looking for love, falling in love, being broken and then feeling like a virgin again and then "living for love" ...how she tore the cape off so triumphantly basically telling the world she's overcome the "fall" ...it reminds me of express yourself/born this way in the statement it's making about something in pop culture that happened!

I think the cape is more of a "fuck you" to all of the haters who made fun of her when she fell.....and to that kween Armani for releasing the statement a few days after the incident, blaming her for being "difficult". She nails the performance.

I think the cape is more of a "fuck you" to all of the haters who made fun of her when she fell.....and to that kween Armani for releasing the statement a few days after the incident, blaming her for being "difficult". She nails the performance.

yeh thats what i meant. i worded myself wrong! lol