DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

Do you think DC will sell out? Is there some major discount or something?

I don't know, but I was shocked to see even lower bowl seats at $175, completely unheard of for many other markets and upper bowl available just over $100. I could barely manage to get last minute bleeder seats for Barclays at over $200, and THAT venue is almost completely sold out for reasonable prices even at the resale level. :(

Many people said that the second Montréal show wasn't going to sell out, and it did. This one is going to be another full house by 9:30 PM tomorrow. Shame they couldn't add another show in DC (or elsewhere) to fill the 3 day gap before MSG.

Edited by jjmor95

Just saw this really cute video of a weather man giving the forecast for DC in Madonna song lyrics :lol:

My Fox 5's weatherman is an old greek dude. How come we don't get a cute guy like this? this is unfair! :lol:

I hope he sucks dick...

I'm about to jump out of my skin with excitement!!!! Six months of waiting is about to end tomorrow!! I'm ready for u Madonna baby.......SLAY ME QUEEN!!!!!! :bow:

Yay! :)

Aww thanks!!! Mwah!!

It'll be great! I'll see her from far away first and then the next time up close and personal :drama:

This is sort of what I did for MDNA... I wasn't in bleeder seats per se, but I was far back in the first tier -- so I got an overall perspective of the whole show. Then I was in the golden triangle for Pittsburgh (from winning the contest -- I would have had second row seats outside the triangle if I hadn't won the contest -- haha). It's nice to get the wide perspective -- something you might never really get to see otherwise.

My bleeder seats are center facing the stage. I don't think it'll be that bad!!! Verizon is tiny!

I saw DWT in this venue (back when it was called the MCI Center!) and I felt the same way. I was in the front row of the VERY LAST section of seats, all the way at the top/back of the arena. And yet I felt blessed just to be in the room with her. My college roommate helped me buy tickets off a scalper in Texas. Face value was $45, but I paid much more than that. lol. I didn't feel like I was so far away from her, though. Like you said, it doesn't feel as big as some comparable venues.

I'm looking forward to both DC and Philly. Hope to see some of you there! (Stephen, if I see you in the hallway this time, I'm going to say hi!)

^ Not Obama, surely? (She mentioned him again on that Saturday Night w/ Romeo thing...) Last time she was in DC, she got in some hot water over her Obama comment. The VICE interview shed more light on the aftermath -- apparently, she got grief from both sides (right and left) about that. Surprised by how much that seemed to irk her -- that Obama/his administration were irritated with her about it.

Not sure why this came to mind. I guess because she's in DC. And it's the first U.S. show, too...