DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

Heather was so cute and cool ! Her answer to the question if she has something to apoligize was Fuck NO ! That made me laugh! :-)

Our Queen`s vocals are amazing :bow: You can see that she feels so comfortable and relaxed :inlove:

What would you say, was she more relaxed than for Montreal? Most fan reviews say the second Montreal night was already much stronger than the first night, so I guess as the tour progresses she gets more comfortable with the show...

I love this! She is so cute and funny, very Marilyn whispery but cheeky!

Thanks Stephen for ur stream ladt night, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to ur next one!

Who designed the cape for the show? And if not Armani, did they ever make up?

Who designed the cape for the show? And if not Armani, did they ever make up?

Both Fausto Puglisi and Nicolas Jebran designed capes for the tour. The one used so far was designed by Fausto Puglisi.

Thank you for your reviews!! ❤️

I can't help think, Madonna has been funny on tour before, and of course fans knows her humour. But this time she makes time for so much charming humour, she is hilarious at points. Even more casual fans must see that side of her now. Perhaps her Fallon comedy stint was a hint? Heather was wonderful :D lucky girl!

And I don't know if this is discussed, but the intro and outro of Music is so fantastic, I want more of it! :drama: Maybe someone will make a mix. And this Like A Virgin.. I am SO in love with this tour :inlove:

PS I was around 5 meters away from her when she sang Like A Virgin/Love Spent in Oslo at MDNA and her corset ripped. She was shocked and laughed but immediateley sang Like A Virgin, ripped for the very first time. :laugh: I'm in awe of her humour and professionalism!

Both Fausto Puglisi and Nicolas Jebran designed capes for the tour. The one used so far was designed by Fausto Puglisi.

Just had a google of their work, some really nice stuff. LOVE this little shirt dress!! http://cdn.yournextshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Zendaya-shimmers-Nicolas-Jebran-shirt-dress-Roberto-Cavalli-sandals.jpg

Sounds like there'll be more than one cape design on tour? I look forward to seeing it!

I'm going to saying 'Provacative' like her for the next three months, minimum.

I can't stress this enough, if you're a Madonna fan....and you somehow hate this tour. Hang it up. Seriously.

Yes, I don't see how anyone could not love it. But when I was leaving these two weird guys were saying they didn't like it because they weren't there to hear her sing! I guess they didn't like the guitar songs where she was sitting or standing there and singing. But she's a singer, morons! And her voice was so lush and gorgeous. How could anyone not love her singing? I guess they wanted her to dance every number.

That Obama speech was so damn funny . She's so charming on this tour I just can't !

Yes, I don't see how anyone could not love it. But when I was leaving these two weird guys were saying they didn't like it because they weren't there to hear her sing! I guess they didn't like the guitar songs where she was sitting or standing there and singing. But she's a singer, morons! And her voice was so lush and gorgeous. How could anyone not love her singing? I guess they wanted her to dance every number.

:lmao: I shouldn't laugh but how stupid. Madonna is the biggest selling female singer of all time, yes singer. The stupidity and ignorance of some people is astounding. I love it that her voice sounds so lovely and strong and she still does enough great dancing as well. Trying to dance and sing at the same time is impossible. So unless people want her to sound out of breath or mime most of the songs, she is doing the right thing and doing it beautifully.

I'm going to saying 'Provacative' like her for the next three months, minimum.

I can't stress this enough, if you're a Madonna fan....and you somehow hate this tour. Hang it up. Seriously.

Any "fan" who seriously hates this tour clearly lacks taste and is a miserable slob that will get the *FLUSH*

What the fuck are you doing in DC ????

I could have gone there instead of Philly - Maybe I would have a better chance to get a hotel room under 800$... Damn!

karma is a bitch....

:roadrunner:

:dead::dead:

Thank you for your reviews!! ❤️

I can't help think, Madonna has been funny on tour before, and of course fans knows her humour. But this time she makes time for so much charming humour, she is hilarious at points. Even more casual fans must see that side of her now. Perhaps her Fallon comedy stint was a hint? Heather was wonderful :D lucky girl!

And I don't know if this is discussed, but the intro and outro of Music is so fantastic, I want more of it! :drama: Maybe someone will make a mix. And this Like A Virgin.. I am SO in love with this tour :inlove:

PS I was around 5 meters away from her when she sang Like A Virgin/Love Spent in Oslo at MDNA and her corset ripped. She was shocked and laughed but immediateley sang Like A Virgin, ripped for the very first time. :laugh: I'm in awe of her humour and professionalism!

:rotfl:

Here's my review that I posted on Facebook. Hope you don't mind if I cut and past it since I don't want to type a whole new review. It's more for a general audience all of which may not be huge Madonna fans, but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Hey, everyone here's my report on Madonna last night in Washington, DC. What a great show! She came on around 9:40. You know she's coming on when they play Wanna Be Starting Something by Michael Jackson!! She enters from the top coming down in a cage!! The first section is the samurai section. I think the highlight of this section is Burning Up on guitar. It was an early single but everyone was singing along! Then of course there was the pole dancing on the crosses!!

The second section is the more simple 50's rockabilly section, but I think this was in some ways the best. Her acoustic version of True Blue is so amazing, plus Like A Virgin really gets the crowd going. Then she gives the best vocal performance of the night when she sings Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore on the stairs. Her vocals on this are insane! Anyone who says she can't sing doesn't know what they're talking about!!

Then we go on to the Spanish section. A highlight here is another acoustic version of Who's That Girl and Rebel Heart on guitar. She thanks all her fans for standing by her for 30 years!! She has the big flamenco Spanish dress on and when she sits down she says excuse me, I'm not used to wearing so many clothes! LOL

Then of course the finale is the 20's flapper section. Her new versions of Music and Material Girl get everyone going. But the highlight is her cover of La Vie en Rose. Yes, she kept it. She says some funny things such as she invited President Obama to come but he didn't because she probably was too provocative for him, but she tried to tone it down!! LOL Barack didn't know what he missed! I've always had a crush on our President so Madonna and I have a lot in common!! I wish he could stay longer since the new candidates like Trump are so bad, and not cute or sexxxy at all! She also said she wasn't a believer in marriage, except for same sex marriage. LOL She said the problem with marriage is your husband wants you to belong to only him, but she belongs to all of us fans!! LOL

Then of course, the funny part is in Unapologetic Bitch where she chooses a fan to come up and dance with her. She chose this girl Heather who was wearing a copy of a costume Madonna wore on the Confessions tour, a blue and white jumpsuit! Heather was a lot of fun. Madonna asked her if she had anything to apologize for and Heather said hell, no!!

This tour is interesting because it is such a cross between a big production tour and such intimate guitar and talking to the audience moments. I've always thought the idea of Madonna being a bitch is overplayed, but even I was amazed at how warm and genuine and appreciative she is of her fans. It's a new Madonna for sure. No one can come away from this show not loving her!! I just wish I could see it again and maybe with closer seats!! Okay that's my full report and as Madonna, says Bye Bitches!!