DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

Even with blurry video, I'm so happy the audio is clear and we can hear all of M's little chats with the audience. Those are some of the special moments of every show and she's so much fun to listen to. :inlove: And of course her singing is amazing this tour in particular.

I can't believe I'm going to see this live in 4 days, it will be like taking the blinders off when it's all live and in HD. :tigger:

I just got back! I"m a little tired to give a full review right now but it was wonderful! She was very funny and warm. She joked she invited Obama but he didn't show probably because she was too provocative, but she was trying to be so good on this tour. LOL

She also said she didn't believe in marriage, well just same sex marriage! She said the problem with marriage was you belong to just your husband and she belongs to all of us.

She also said right before Who's That Girl, please forgive me, I'm not used to wearing these many clothes as she pulled up her skirt to sit down!

Too many highlights to mention, but I really loved Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Who's That Girl and Music!

She brought a girl up on stage named Heather who was wearing the La Isla Bonita costume from Confessions which was so funny!