DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously guys. That's not even 100 seats. The show is sold out. Even at Confessions people were walking up to the box office and buying tickets the DAY of the show.

Well in the end every show will be reported as a sell out anyway. I remember the MDNA show in Gothenburg which basically had one third of the stadium empty yet it was a sell out according to the box office reports :sneaky: Now THAT was kind of shit.

But yeah, a few dozen tickets left isn't anything to worry about. If you look at the floor plan many of those unsold tickets are at the sides of the stage or even partly behind it (i.e. crap seats) anyway so no suprise they sell slowly.

Seriously guys. That's not even 100 seats. The show is sold out. Even at Confessions people were walking up to the box office and buying tickets the DAY of the show.

My flatmate did that on the same show I went to and she got pretty much the same seats I did. And yes the show was a sellout and we all know Confessions is heralded to be a big era. Some people here are just idiots.

Apparently the show has been cancelled for lack of ticket sale.

Please contact E Entertainment to let them know.

Yes unfortunately Madonna's management decided to call it off after they discovered that 3 seats in the Z Blocks behind the stage were still unsold???

I heard Madonna is shaking and crying in the corner now rather than being in soundcheck???

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes unfortunately Madonna's management decided to call it off after they discovered that 3 seats in the Z Blocks behind the stage were still unsold???

I heard Madonna is shaking and crying in the corner now rather than being in soundcheck???

The dancers have had to stop her from climbing on the roof. It's so dreadful.

Guest Rachelle of London

I mean, really, why does she even bother? It's not like this tour is going to gross over $250 million or anything like that!

She needs the money, if it doesn't sell out she's going bankrupt. The thing is, her greatest fear has been confirmed:

Madonna can't afford real pearls.

:clap:

Thank you for some sanity. And may I add, it's not just the US. It's also Europe & the rest of the world. You can even buy tickets ​on the day at the box office an hour before showtime and the concert will still be reported as "SOLD OUT". So for those idiots who are screaming doom and gloom and crying because there's a blue dot near the stage on an interactive map on the day of the show or because she hasn't got a Motel on stage again this year or she's not doing enough "choreography" for them, fuck off from this forum and let us all enjoy the amazing show she's put on for those of us that actually deserve her.

It's the same for every act you can always get tickets on the day of the show. I got tickets for Beyoncé at the 02 on the afternoon of the show.