DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

cant live nation just buy the remainder tickets and put em on snub hub and it all counts as sold - even if the secondary market does not sell. meh.

it will be fine. i'm freakin over the surprise though!

i think it may be clinton then. hillary. they always seemed friendly with each other such as her husband in the raising malawi doc. they seem to have a better relationship than obama who is very safe and only goes for beyonce (and probably pharrell and the like.)

then i hope it won't be in unapologetic bitch cuz... smh

if anything she should change UB. oh but i don't wanna whine ;) i don't think its something like that. monte hinted a guest

taylor again??althoug we know the ideal guest would be sean to perform with her till desth do us part!

anyways,I also think LVER won't be there in all the countries

Hey guys, just arrived in DC. Came all the way from Bangkok, Thailand lol.

Any tips on what time I should go in? I've got the VIP fan package. When the show ends, will it be difficult to get a cab back to my hotel?

Will it be crowded?

It's raining now so I'm quite worried he he

Thanks and sorry for noob questions. Excited to see Madonna!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Any tips on what time I should go in? I've got the VIP fan package. When the show ends, will it be difficult to get a cab back to my hotel?

Will it be crowded?

Have a great time!!!!

Will it be crowded?

you could use an Uber :)

Will it be crowded?

After the show u should take an Uber car back to the hotel u will need to download the Uber app

I guess 1-2 hrs before should be plenty time to get there if u like being early and hanging out

in the meantime take a nap lol

I will be periscoping the opening and some numbers tonight

Follow me on Twitter @stephnz

Yassss! Also we will need to see what you are gonna wear tonight too! So excited. Going to an open bar wedding and I'll be nice and sloshed by the time you start 😝🎉🎉💥

I'm wearing a Ronda Rousey Don't be a Do Nothing Bitch Muscle tank and leather shorts with leopard print Jeremy Scott hi-tops. I feel like Madonna would want my shirt as it's totally her style lol