DC 9/12 VERIZON CENTER 3rd NIGHT

Stephen

I CAVED IN AND BOUGHT BLEEDER SEATS CAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TILL PHILLY VIP.

LETS GOOOO!!!!!!

Is the Pope's visit going to interfere with any traffic patterns or cause any road closures around the arena in Philly?

I'm not going to the DC show but I convinced two of my DC friends who have never seen her live to go. They got tickets just yesterday off Stub Hub. Two more recruits for the Queen :biggrin:

I surprised my friend with tickets!! He's ECSTATIC!!

It may have already been discussed, but am I alone in thinking that La Vie en Rose may be switched out in favor of another ballad, such as Take a Bow, in the states?

It may have already been discussed, but am I alone in thinking that La Vie en Rose may be switched out in favor of another ballad, such as Take a Bow, in the states?

I would think so... Unless she sings it in english which would be wrong lol

Praying that you get You'll See!

Much as I love Take a Bow, that would be a depressing song to sing in its place... I wouldn't mind Crazy For You, though. :nervous:

Much as I love Take a Bow, that would be a depressing song to sing in its place... I wouldn't mind Crazy For You, though. :nervous:

Yeah, all ballads aren't the same. La Vie is a very sweet love song, Take a Bow or You'll See wouldn't exactly make the most sense as replacements. (Although I would love TAB to get a chance). Thematically, Crazy for Love or a slow Borderline would work.